59-60

Chapter 59 I thought it was beautiful.

Three days later, Chizhou City, Qingfeng Tower.

On the second floor, in an elegant room by the window, there was a young man in green and a little girl in red.

The little girl had countless little braids on her head, with red ribbons in the braids, and several exquisitely crafted silver bells. As she stood up and turned her head, the bells made a clear and pleasant sound.

The table in the elegant room was densely packed with seven or eight kinds of snacks.

The young man in Tsing Yi was slowly making tea, while the little girl was eating snacks one by one.

She was not picky and ate one piece from each plate. After taking turns, she started eating from the first plate.

The young master opposite brought the brewed tea over to her, and she drank a cup of tea before continuing to eat.

She is a small person, but her belly is like a bottomless pit. The young master opposite seems to be used to it and does not stop her.

These two people were Lian Yu and Meng Zeshen who had arrived in Chizhou.

Lian Yu held a piece of green shrimp crystal cake in her hand and muttered: "Why hasn't Luo Qiyun come yet? She doesn't want to default on the debt, right?" 

After saying that, she stuffed a handful of crystal cake into her mouth, stood up again, and lay down. Looking out from the railing of the window: "People everywhere in Lingnan are living in poverty, but this city, Chizhou, is prosperous." 

"With the support of a land, it is naturally prosperous." Meng Ze took a deep sip of the tea in the cup. He said calmly.

"Cousin, how does Shuozhou City compare? How is it here??" Lian Yu tilted her head and looked at him.

"In prosperous times, the style is different. The people of Shuobei are more martial." He raised his eyelids and glanced at Lian Yu, "It might be more suitable for you." Lian Yu jumped back from the railing with a smile and said hurriedly.

 "Then let's Come back from Yazhou and go directly back to Shuozhou?"

"Not back." Meng Zeshen put down the cup in his hand and smiled lightly, "I'll take you to meet an old friend."

"Huh? Where to go and who to meet?" Lian Yu looked strangely at him.

"You'll know when you see me. No need to ask." He glanced at the empty crystal cake and asked, "Would you like to add another one?" 

"No." Lian Yu shook his head and asked again. She said, "I want to know now, tell me quickly."

Meng Zeshen just shook his head slightly, looked at her meaningfully and smiled, said nothing, lowered his head and continued to play with the tea-making utensils.

He seems to always have a lot of patience, playing with and serving these elegant things.

"You're not going to sell me, are you?" Lian Yu groaned and said dissatisfied.

"Worried about being betrayed, you still want to follow me?" He still lowered his head, and his voice sounded two points lower, "Run away quickly, I won't stop you."

"Hehe, so good? My cousin is unique in the world and I don't want to leave." Lian Yu said flatteringly, "I'm so smart and cute, how could my cousin be willing to sell me. I want to follow my cousin all my life." Meng Zeshen raised his head and looked at her.

After a glance, he didn't say anything, but just let out a quiet "hum".

After another quarter of an hour, Lian Yu waited for Luo Qiyun. She was really tired of waiting. She fumbled around in the purse at her waist and touched something hard and angular.