147-148

Chapter 147 Scroll

Jinglin left the princess mansion, walked through a small alley with few pedestrians, and turned to the door of an ordinary private house.

Pushing the door open and going in, there was a strong man chopping firewood inside. He turned around and looked over. When he saw him, he felt as if he had seen a ghost. He was shocked and said, "Why are you here?"

He threw the ax in his hand, stepped forward, grabbed Jinglin and pushed it into the room inside. He opened a crack in the door, stretched out his head and looked around. He was relieved when he saw that no tail was following him. He quickly closed the door and walked quickly back into the house.

"Find me a pair of pants." Jinglin said hurriedly, wrapped in a cloak.

"Ah?" The big man didn't react for a moment. He glanced at him and asked doubtfully, "You were kicked out by the princess naked?"

"Did you get caught by the princess? I knew you were dead and couldn't change your gender. How could my uncle leave such an important task to you? Look, something bad has happened now." The big man was surprised and confused. anger.

"If you don't send me there, why don't I send you there? Even if you can't even get through the door of the princess's mansion." Jinglin glanced at the big man from beginning to end with disgust.

"I'm different from you. I rely on my strength to make a living, not my face." The big man replied.

"I also rely on strength to make a living." Jinglin snorted coldly. He also had to work hard on the princess's bed.

"Pants!" He suddenly felt a chill again, "Find me a pair of pants quickly."

The big man turned around and went to the back room. He found a pair of pants in the cabinet and threw it to Jinglin. He muttered, "If things go wrong, why should I wear pants?"

"What is this?" Jinglin held up a pair of hemp gray coarse cloth pants in his hand with a look of disgust.

"Pants, don't you want them? Pants?" the big man said speechlessly.

"How do you wear this thing? Give me a new one." The fabric was so rough that it stung your hands. He had never worn anything like this before.

"I am just a poor man now. Where can I find brocade clothes and satin for you?"

Jinglin frowned and struggled in his heart. He turned around and put on the pants with difficulty, and said, "Princess Yongshou is dead. Please make arrangements quickly and send me back to Hedong."

"You...you killed Princess Yongshou? It's your fault to steal people. How can you still dare to kill the princess? You don't want her life? Forget it, isn't this a big deal for my uncle? You still dare to go back to Hedong? "Are you afraid of death? Not fast enough?" the big man said in shock.

Jinglin's eyebrows were raised and he said angrily: "I didn't kill the princess, and I didn't steal anyone. But she was killed on my bed, and I even saw the murderer. Stay here. , if caught, it will definitely be death? No way. No, I want to go back to Hedong. The most uncle can give me is a beating, but he will not kill me. "

"You saw the murderer and know who the murderer is?"

"I don't know, I didn't see it clearly."

"Why didn't the murderer kill you?"

"How do I know?" Jinglin scratched his scattered hair and thought for a long time, "Does the murderer know me, covet my beauty, and can't bear to kill me? The murderer is a woman."

"Who cares about men and women? Please arrange for someone to take me back to Hedong quickly. The princess is dead and this road is dead. It's useless for me to stay here."