121-122

Chapter 121 Entering the camp

Xiao Jiyue glanced at everyone's faces, and without saying a word, she drew out a black long bow, nocked an arrow and pulled the string, and the long arrow flew out quickly.

The next moment, the long arrow pierced the eyebrow of the soldier who first called out. The arrowhead penetrated the bone and was stuck with scarlet mucus.

She took out another arrow in her hand and scolded in a cold voice: "Those who spread rumors to cause trouble, start military rebellions, or shake the morale of the army will die."

No one expected that she would dare to kill people as soon as she came up, and she would not say hello. Kill and then sentence.

For a moment, the shouts of killing and beating stopped, and the soldiers surrounding them stared at Xiao Jiyue defensively with their swords raised.

The order they received from you was just to drive away the person who came to take over, not to kill anyone. Moreover, the person coming now was Xiao Jieshuai's daughter. Who dared to actually kill her?

Driving people away is a struggle for power and a means in the officialdom. If you can't take Shouzhou, it's because you don't have the ability. No one will obey you or follow you. It's just friction in the officialdom.

However, if Miss Xiao Qi is really killed, it will be a life-and-death feud. Xiao Jieshuai will not let them go, no matter from the perspective of face or from the inside.

That would not mean fighting for the power of Shouzhou, but stabbing Xiao Fucheng in the back and making the entire Huainan an enemy. These soldiers did not have the courage.

Who knew that they didn't dare to kill, but Miss Xiao Qi dared to kill, and she did so so neatly, without even a warning.

Ten feet away, Tie Yong put down the stone hammer in his hand and looked towards the door.

I just wanted to watch the fun, but when I saw it, my heart started to beat fast. My mother, the seventh lady who couldn't walk, came and shot Zhu Liang to death with an arrow. .

He just said that Miss Seventh was a liar. Sure enough, it didn't escape his eyes. Look, look, how long it took for her to draw a bow and kill people.

No, what were these people shouting just now? It seems that Governor Du is dead and Miss Seven is coming to take over the Shouzhou Army?

Although news of Du Jing's death had spread, only some people who were interested knew about it, and fringe figures like Tie Yong did not know about it.

Tie Yong's heart skipped a beat. He shouldn't have offended Miss Seven on the wedding day, right?

Previously, because he offended Governor Du, he had not been reused and was targeted and excluded.

What a change of direction, and it's someone he may have offended?

How could Tie Yong be so unlucky in his life?

"Ding", a long arrow was nailed to the wooden post he was holding on, and his whole arm was shaken to the point of numbness.

It was over, Tie Yong burst into tears in his heart. The evil lady must have heard what he said before, and this second arrow was aimed at him.

Having offended Shangfeng again, the future is really bleak. I feel like I will never save enough money to marry a wife in this life.

Xiao Jiyue shot the second arrow, drawing everyone's attention to Tie Yong.

They looked at Tie Yong in confusion, and Tie Yong also looked at them at a loss, and the air seemed to be stagnant for a moment.

"I, I didn't do anything." Tie Yong defended himself. He didn't want to become the second Chen Liang.