109-110

Chapter 109 The witch

Meng Zeshen called Lian Yu into the room, told her what the messenger had said, and then asked: "Go back, or should you just leave Shuobei?" "Why should I leave Shuobei? They can kill Sali." , I can kill the third prince of Bei Mo." Lian Yu said in a deep voice, "You persuaded me to leave because you knew that my uncle would push me out for Shuo Bei?"

Meng Zeshen said: "Father won't, but there are many people who will. . I can protect you when you go back, but some rumors and grievances are unavoidable." "If Beimo really wants to send troops because of this, you must be prepared to become the target of public criticism. 

When it comes to their own interests, they are all blind and selfish." "The sword can kill, and the tongue can also kill. Sometimes the tongue is even better than the sword, and it kills people invisible."

Lian Yu He stared at Meng Zeshen firmly: "Go back and run away without fighting. That's not my style."

"Have you made up your mind?" Meng Zeshen looked at her with his glazed eyes.

Lian Yu nodded solemnly.

If it were in the past, she would not necessarily go back. As an egoist, she would not go to a storm without benefits.

But in the past few days, there was a heavy feeling in her heart, and she was suppressed by a feeling of restlessness that she wanted to kill with a knife.

She and Sali only had a brief chance encounter. Sali died, and she helped him avenge him. Ordinarily, with her, the matter was over, and her mood should not be affected.

However, every time she saw Sa Zhu, an unspeakable feeling of resentment and sadness arose in her heart.

She couldn't figure out the source of this emotion, but she needed an outlet to relieve herself.

Now that the messenger from the Northern Desert came out to provoke him, he happened to hit the muzzle of his gun. How could Lian Yu not go back?

She wanted to go back, and she wanted to go back immediately.

That night, Sa Zhu knocked on Lian Yu's door: "I heard you are leaving tomorrow."

"Yes." Lian Yu nodded.

Sa Zhu raised his hand, revealing a pale hand from the wide sleeves of his white mourning clothes, holding an ebony box.

He handed the box to Lian Yu and said sadly: "This is something left by Sali. You can take it with you. Sali will be happy." After saying that, he thrust the box into Lian Yu's hand and turned around.

He wiped his tears and ran away without giving her a chance to refuse.

Lian Yu stood at the door, stunned, and raised his hand to open the ebony box.

A box of gems shines brightly under the moonlight, like a box of stars.

She watched Sa Zhu's figure gradually disappear into the night, closed the ebony box in her hand, took a step back, and closed the door.

The next day, Meng Zeshen and his party left Chifeng Racecourse and set off back to Shuozhou City.

When they stepped into Shuozhou City, this incident had already been widely spread, and even the street vendors were discussing it enthusiastically.

What they said, it seemed like if they didn't hand over Lian Yu, they would face disaster.

Lian Yu listened carefully. The focus of the people's discussion was how she killed the third prince of Bei Mo so cruelly. If she was not handed over, what kind of disaster would befall Shuobei? Not a word was mentioned about the murder of Sali.