175-176

Chapter 175 This is humiliation

Everyone looked at each other with their companions, and then they turned around and left the scene in small groups.

In the end, only the big man was left in the field.

Holding the knife, he quickly climbed up a big tree and hid.

After robbing and killing, he was the only one left in his team.

There was a moment of bluffing just now, it turned out that he was afraid that he would be outnumbered and someone would kill him easily.

"Commander, no one in the edict-delivery team survived, and the holy edict was burned during the snatching process."

"Burned down?" Xiao Fucheng frowned and his face became gloomy.

"Well, we robbed too many forces. During the final battle, there were five troops. One of them was directly aimed at destroying them. Our people were careless and were burned by the opponent's rockets during the robbery process. Imperial decree."

"Bang bang bang" there was a knock on the door. Xiao Fucheng pressed his forehead and said, "Go down."

When the people in the room heard the sound, they breathed a sigh of relief, quickly answered, opened the door and went out.

The door opened, and Shan Chouyu stepped in quickly, turned around and closed the door, walked to Xiao Fucheng's desk, put the small note in his hand forward, and said: "In today's news, Blending in with this, from Shuobei? It has something to do with Miss Seven."

Xiao Fucheng reached out and touched the thin piece of paper. This large and small piece of paper was untied from the pigeon's leg. It could not write many words and was mainly used to convey information.

Although there were only a few words, this small piece of paper contained a huge amount of information. Xiao Fucheng was stunned when he saw it. He was stunned for a long time before he slowly raised his head, looked at Shan Chouyu, and murmured Said: "Real? False??"

"After getting the information, my subordinates went to check the information collected from Shuobei in the past few years. After comparison, the girl named Lian did match Miss Seven, and the time when she disappeared was the same as Miss Qi. Although there was a gap of several months when Miss Seven came back, it is possible that she was really recuperating in those few months," Shan Chouyu replied.

Xiao Fucheng still felt incredible. He took the note and read it again and again, and murmured: "So Qi'er has been missing in Shuobei for the past few years?"

"It's very possible." Shan Chouyu replied.

With a "bang" sound, Xiao Fucheng slapped the table with his palm, causing the teacup on the table to buzz. He cursed angrily: "Meng Yanli is an old man. He is just going too far. Qi'er is back." When he was only fourteen, where did he come from? He was in love with his son."

"How old is his wife? How dare he miss Qi'er?"

Shan Chouyu silently stared at the few wolf hairs standing on the table, thinking that Jieshuai might have forgotten that he personally selected the third son-in-law and the sixth son-in-law, all of whom were older than the second son-in-law Meng. Da?, they are all step-brothers.

However, if one were to count the men in this world who could be worthy of the Seventh Miss, the Second Young Master Meng would also be at the top of the list. However, Meng Yanli's tone made it seem as if the Seventh Miss had already been in the possession of their Meng family. He couldn't bear it as a father, let alone Xiao Fucheng, who disliked him in the first place.