149-150

Chapter 149 National Preceptor

The death of Princess Yongshou has finally settled, and the envoys from various places who came to Beijing to celebrate her birthday also began to leave one after another.

Xue Qingyi, Mingyuan and Aqiao were put into the team on Huainan Road in disguise, and were sent back to Huainan accompanied by Xiao Que.

Mingyuan and Ah Qiao went to Mingyue Guard in Yangping Mountain, while Xue Qing transferred to Huainan, took the people and money Xiao Jiyue gave him, and headed to Lingnan Road.

Xiao Jiyue stayed alone and continued to lurk in the houses in the west of the city.

It wasn't until they turned to the waterway and got on the boat that Mingyuan and Aqiao knew that the place they were going to was Huainan Road.

Mingyuan has been feeling uneasy ever since he learned the news.

In the evening, as soon as the two returned to the shared cabin, he immediately closed the door, leaned close to Ah Qiao's ear, lowered his voice, and said nervously: "Ah Qiao, Huainan, Huainan, we are afraid of our lives. If you can't save it, jump off the ship and run away."

"Ah? I can't swim." Ah Qiao stared blankly at him, as if his tail had been bitten by a dog.

Mingyuan scratched his head and turned around anxiously: "I can't swim, what should I do? I finally found a way to survive, but I didn't expect it to be a dead end. God is really going to kill me."

"What's wrong with Huainan?" Aqiao grabbed Mingyuan, who was getting increasingly irritable, and asked in confusion, "Why will you die if you go to Huainan?"

Mingyuan walked quickly to the door, stretched out his head and looked outside to make sure there was no one in the corridor, then he pulled his head back, pulled Aqiao to lie down on the bed, covered their heads together with the quilt, and whispered Asked: "You know Mr. Xiao from Huainan, right?"

"I know?" The quilt was stuffy and hot, and Ah Qiao wanted to get out.

Mingyuan stretched out his hand to hold him down, and said anxiously: "Then he died tragically on the Yangtze River? You also know, right?"

"I know." Ah Qiao replied dully, but he only found out later. When Young Master Xiao died, he had not yet entered the princess's mansion. He was a poor country boy who didn't know about these big shots. thing?.

"Then do you know who killed him?" Mingyuan asked fearfully.

"I don't know? Ah." Ah Qiao shook the quilt, trying to cool down a little, but his hand was immediately held down by Mingyuan. He felt Mingyuan's cold fingers, and he was startled, and said in surprise, "Are you? Know? What? Do you know? The murderer who killed Mr. Xiao? "

"Shh." Mingyuan pressed his mouth randomly in the dark and said nervously: "Keep your voice down, keep your voice down. If we are discovered, we will be thrown into the river now to feed the fish."

Ah Qiao buzzed for a long time, but Mingyuan didn't let go. He said to himself: "It's the princess. It was the princess who killed Young Master Xiao."

Ah Qiao's eyes widened in surprise, and he desperately pulled Mingyuan's hand away from him, gasping and asking: "Is it true? How do you know? At that time, you hadn't entered the princess mansion yet? "

"Really, one time, I was drunk and stayed in the princess's bedroom. When I woke up in the middle of the night, I saw the princess holding a painting and talking to herself, saying, why don't you want to follow my path? ?, then I will send you to Huangquan Road. How is Huangquan Road? Is it good?' She said a lot to herself, I can't remember clearly, but it meant that Mr. Xiao didn't want to follow her, and then he was She killed."