8.

8. You Look Like You Just Crawled Out Of Hell

It's 3 a.m. and for the second night in a row, I lay awake, staring at the ceiling. I'm too freaked out about the bottle. Where'd it come from? Who's blood is it? Who the hell is sending me this stuff? I get more and more paranoid everyday, if that's the beginning of the bad gifts, than what's next.

I want answers, I need answers and I know Carter has them. This is all getting out of hand, and i will not stop until I get my answers, and I'm going to start right now. 

I pick up my phone, starting a new text message to Carter. I take a deep breath and begin typing.

To Carter:

    Come to my house? I need you ;)

I contemplated adding the wink at the end, but even though I don't know much about Carter, I know he won't turn me down if he thinks he's getting sex.

From Carter:

    Okay, I need your address Babe.

To Carter:

    1546 Memphis Ln. Come through my balcony window.

From Carter:

    Be there soon.

I lay back on my bed, waiting patiently for Carter to come through my window. My palms begin to sweat, as time drags on, my body jumping slightly upon hearing my window open. 

"Whoa" He says, falling in "You look like you just crawled out of hell" He chuckles.

"Ha-fucking-ha you're so funny" I snort.

"So, explain to me why you want me to come over at 3 o'clock in the morning" He plops down next to me on my bed.

"Well..." I trail off.

"Don't tell me you want answers to all your fucking question" He rolls his eyes "I told you I don't know anything!" 

"And I told you that I don't believe you" I match his angered tone.

"Fucking hell Brogan, I don't have time for this" He says going to stand up, but I push him back down, climbing onto his lap.

Time for Plan B.

"What're you doing?" He asks, gulping loudly "Brogan I'm seri-"

"Shh" I push my fingers to his lips, only to replace it with mine. He seems shocked by my actions, but truthfully I am too. Not so surprisingly, he doesn't push me away, and instead kisses me back, gripping my waist and pulling me closer. He slips his tongue into my mouth, catching me by surprise. 

I roll my hips into his, and he sighs into my mouth, which I take as encouragement, and do it again. I smirk as he moans into my mouth.

"Fuck Brogan" He moans "Shit, Brog, no" He throws his head back, my lips attaching to his neck, sucking on the soft skin "Brogan, stop!" He pushes me off, running his hands through his hair. I smirk, seeing the dark purple mark on his neck, feeling extremely satisfied knowing that no girl gets to mark him. He sighs, climbing back out of my window, leaving me alone in my room.

That didn't exactly go how I planned it, I had expected answers, but I guess the torture he'll go through for having a hickey will bring me enough satisfaction, to hold me over for a couple days. 

I couldn't help but enjoy that side of myself, which is bad because I barely know Carter, but the way his lips moved with mine, and the glorious sounds of his moans brought me euphoria, and it's barely any contact between us. I've never felt like that, I've only had one other boyfriend, we dated for 7 months, and due to peer pressure from his friends, I gave him my virginity, but it didn't end well, he left me for my neighbor Marcie, and I cried for days. But in reality, it wasn't worth it.