18.

Let's all take a moment to appreciate this beautiful fetus gif :')

After this chapter, I'm going to take a couple days to edit :)

This weekend I won't be able to update because I'm going to New York for a wedding, and I'll be busy all weekend.

| c a r t e r   m a h o n e |

18.  As A Dildo?

"So, does this count as morning sex?" Ella giggles, her fingers tracing my tattoos.

"Sure" I shrug. 

"We're right on time" She looks over at my clock.

"Well then let's go" I get out of bed, throwing on some clothes. I wait for Ella to get ready, her taking way too long for my liking. When she finally finishes we walk out of my house and to my car driving to school.

"I'll be back, I have to go and get papers from my math teacher" She tells me, leaning up to kiss my cheek.

"We need to talk" Brogan's friends, Oliver and Mark walk up to me.

"What?"

"That means follow us" Oliver says. They walk around the school, and I follow them, the two seemingly pissed off and I don't want to push them.

"Okay so, what?" I ask, when we get to the track.

"So we're Brogan's friends, obviously" Mark rolls his eyes "And because we're amazing friends, we look out for our friends, and I don't give a fuck how gorgeous you are" He raises his voice "But what you did to Brogan was uncalled for, and we won't tolerate it" He jabs his finger into my chest.

"I know" I sigh.

"And I will not hesitate to punch you're amazing face, and ruin its god-like features" He threatens.

"I understand" I nod.

"Because Brogan is my bitch" 

"I get it"

"Damn it! I figured he'd fight back" Mark sighs to Oliver.

"Listen guys, I know I messed up. You have no idea how bad I feel about it, I may look like a bad guy, and I may not have the best reputation, but I really do care about Brogan. She means everything to me. I'm sorry to you guys, and her for everything" I sigh.

"I don't believe you Mr. Perfection" Mark frowns.

"I don't expect you to, given my past, not only with Brogan, it's not hard to understand why you don't believe me, but I promise you, I won't hurt her anymore" 

"Because you'll leave her alone right?" Oliver raises his eyebrow "She doesn't need anymore heartbreak"

"Yeah, I've seen her cry more times this past month, then in all the 17 years of knowing her" 

"If you guys want me to leave her alone, then I will" I nod.

"Good, and really man Ella, she's like a 6, on a good day" Oliver frowns, and I shrug.

"If I catch you near Brogan again, I personally cut your dick off and use it as a dildo, do you want that?" Mark threatens, making me gulp.

"Not at all" 

"Good, so stay away from our girl" Mark glares and they walk away leaving standing alone, my eyes wide, lips parted.

"As a dildo?" I whisper to myself in horror, my hand unintentionally covering my dick "My poor baby" 

//

Throughout the day, I couldn't get his threat out of my head, I would like to keep my dick, but I also would like to keep Brogan, and there is no one or the other, to keep Brogan, I'd need my dick. To keep my dick, I'd need Brogan. 

I walk through the halls to lunch, my eyes focusing on Brogan, as she picks up her stuff from the ground. I contemplate helping her, Marks words in the back of my head, I walk over to her anyway, but when I almost where she is, some guy walks in front of me and helps her. 

I shrug it off and walk into the cafeteria seeing my 'friends' already sitting at my table. I walk over to the my eyes being caught by Mark, as he glares at me and mouths 'as a dildo' a shiver runs down my spine as I reach my table, which consists of a bunch of guys I played football with over the first semester, and some cheerleaders.

"Hey Babe" Ella comes over, sitting down next to me and linking her arm through mine.

"Hi" 

"So I was thinking, about prom. What's the theme?" She 'casually' slides in.

"Don't know, don't care" I shrug.

"What?" She pouts.

"I'm not going to prom, I'm probably going to just stay home and get drunk" I chuckle, the only person I want to go to prom with is Brogan.

"But you only get one prom" She groans.

"Well then I really don't need to go" I laugh, high-fiving Josh, the only guy I can actually stand at this table "I know you remember her" I smirk.

"What? I'm so confused" Ella frowns.

"I went to prom already" I shrug.

"With who?"

"This girl Shelby" 

"When?"

"Freshman year, why do you ask so many questions?"

"I'm just curious" She shrugs "So you went to prom when you were fourteen?"

"Fifteen, and that's enough questions, you'll have our own prom next year"

"And you'll be my date?" She flutters her eyelashes, and Josh snorts.

"Yeah if he's even into" Josh teases.

"Shut up" She huffs, crossing her arms.

"Babe calm down, he was just playing" I kiss her cheek, and she sighs.

"Whatever" She rolls her eyes, and I fight a laugh.

Meanwhile, Josh is cracking up across the table.

:::

Something short, but hopefully funny, or enjoyable.

Hopefully.

It will not take me long to edit, I promise but I don't know when my next update will be just yet.

Love, Bad_Boy_Hemmo