14.

Thank you for 1K reads :))

14. And I Turned Him Away.

Throughout the day, I've felt empty, like something inside me is missing. I tell myself it has nothing to do with Carter, but in reality I know it does. He was suspended form school today, he got into a fight with a guy on the soccer team, everyone seemed to think it was the craziest thing, but me, I saw it coming.

I pissed him off, and he took his anger out on a poor boy, who hadn't even seen it coming. I hadn't realized how many people saw what happened between Carter and I this morning until I had received dirty looks from all the girls who'd normally flock to him. 

Luckily, no one had the nerve to ask me about this morning, because in reality, I'd have no idea what to say, how do you explain to people that, Carter had confessed his love for me, something I've dreamt of experiencing. 

And I turned him away.

I've kept my head down, going through the motions of life, but never being fully present. Why do I feel like this? I'm the one who denied him, so why do I feel like I'm missing something. 

"Brogan, what's wrong?" Oliver asks.

"Nothing's wrong, don't worry about me" I shake my head, walking away from him and to my locker to get my bag. I pack up all my stuff, and leave school. I drive myself home, and walk to my room, that's where I break, the tears rush down my face, as sobs shake through my body and my body slides to the floor. I gasp for breath, and try to stand up. I look at my bed, the urge to lay in it, almost nonexistent. 

I walk past my bed, and to my balcony, sitting on one of the chairs. I look to my right, seeing a box. 

"Not again" I whisper to myself, picking up the box. I open it, seeing three roses, an envelope and a note. 

I've gotten a little behind, but I think this will make up for it. Also, you need a new phone, I've been trying to reach you.

                                        Love, ACM

"Fuck" I curse, opening the envelope "Oh my god" I gasp, seeing the envelope is filled with pictures of Carter and I from last night. Tears fill my eyes once again at the thought that someone, whoever this ACM is had been watching Carter and I last night. Another note, catches my eye, and I pick it up, beginning to read the handwriting.

That was quite the show you two put on ;)

A chill runs down my spine, and I get the strong urge to vomit.

"Honey?" I hear my dad knock on the door "Can I come in?"

"Just a second" I yell, stuffing all the pictures, and roses into the box, and sliding it under my bed. I walk to the door, opening it for my dad.

"Hi Dad" I muster up a smile.

"Hi, uh I just came to ask you where your phone was" He says, looking around my room.

"I don't know" I lie "I can't find it"

"Oh"

"Looking for something?" I ask, and his head snaps to me.

"No, but come on, we'll get you a new one" He says, motioning for me to follow him, I slide on a pair of flip flops, and follow behind him. We get into his car, and he drives me to the mall, the two of us walking to the verizon store. 

"Hello, how can I help you?" A short man walks up to us.

"Yes, we need a new phone" My dad answers.

"Okay, any phone in particular?" 

"iPhone" I answer before my dad does.

"Alright, well we have an early shipment of the unreleased iPhone 6C, iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S plus, if you want to take a look, we have maybe 3 of each left" He smiles, leading me to the iPhone's. I look at them for a while before deciding.

"I want the 6C" I smile.

"Okay we have 2 yellow, and a blue" 

"I want the blue one" I answer immediately.

"Alright, follow me and will go over all the paper work"

I hear yelling outside the store, and I turn my head seeing a group of four boys laughing. My jaw drops when I notice one of the boys is Carter.

"Dickheads" My dad mutters. He finishes everything for my phone, and the man hands it to me, and we walk out of the store.

"Hungry?" He asks.

"No, not really" I shake my head.

"Well, well, well if it isn't Brogan" I hear from behind me and I turn around seeing Mark and Oliver.

"Hey guys" I say.

"Boys" My dad nods.

"Mr. Anderson" 

My dad scrolls through his phone, before frowning "Honey, I have to go, it's work, you can stay here with Oliver and Mark"

"Okay dad" I fake a smile, and he jogs out of the mall.

"So why are you her?" Mark asks.

"I had to get a new phone" I show them my phone.

"Cool" 

"Hey, I'm Alex and you are?" A boy from the group hanging out with Carter comes up to me.

"Not interested" I sarcastically smile.

"Damn feisty, no wonder Austin didn't want me coming over here" Alex chuckles.

"Who's Austin?" I ask.

"My friend, you probably know him by Carter though, he normally uses his middle name" He shrugs.

"Oh well, I have to go now" I turn around walking away.

Austin. Carter's real name is Austin. Carter Mahone, is really Austin Mahone. Austin Carter Mahone is his full name.

"Oh my god" I stop in my tracks, my jaw dropping.

Carter is ACM.

:::

Oooh Carter's ACM :O 

I don't really have much to say

Love, Bad_Boy_Hemmo