27.

Hi Babes! I love you guys <3

OMFG You guyyysss! I had hella shit written out and fucking wattpad deleted it right when I hit publish and now I'm pissed off.

27. You're My Everything.

When the final bell rang, I don't think I've ever left school so fast. I got into my car and sped to the park, waiting patiently for Zach. I sit on the park bench, my fingers pulling at the hem of my shirt.

"Hey" Zach says, coming to sit beside me.

"Hi Zach" I smile.

"Before you ask, he's okay" He starts off and I breathe out in relief "He won't talk to anyone, he's just been laying in bed" He sighs, a frown on his face.

"I have no idea what to d-"

"Will you talk to him?" Zach cuts me off "We're all really worried but he won't talk to us and I feel like he'd talk to you" Zach says desperately "Please Brogan, he really needs you" He begs.

"I don't even think he wants to talk to me"

"I doubt that, you're all he talks about! If he doesn't talk to you, then something is seriously wrong"

"Okay" I nod, and Zach smiles widely.

"You can like follow me then I guess" He nods, both of us standing up and walking to our cars. I follow him to his house, making sure to remember everything for when I drive myself home. When we get there, I park along the street and follow Zach to the door.

"You know where is room is" He says after letting me inside. I nod, walking down to the basement. My hand shakily grips the door knob. I don't know why I'm so nervous, I mean it's just Carter, but for some reason, my heart is pounding in my chest, my throat has a knot in it, my hands are shaking and my palms are sweaty.

I take a deep breath, and twist the door knob, his room dark, the only light coming from his TV. The room is quiet, all I can hear is my heart thumping against my chest and my heavy breaths. Everything else is silent, even the TV.

"Carter" I whisper, getting nothing in response. Shuffling is heard as he rolls over in his bed, he stands up without a word and walks over to me. He stands in front of me for a second, just looking down at me before wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me into him tightly.

"I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry" He whispers into my neck.

"Shh, you don't have to be sorry" I whisper back, my hands running through his hair.

"Yes I do, I ignored you and made you worry and I'm sorry" He presses a chaste kiss to my neck.

I pull his head out of my neck gently, nudging my nose with his "It's okay, everything's alright"

"You're my everything" He whispers "You know that right? I don't know what I'd do without you" He cups my face in his hands, leaning down he presses his lips to mine shortly, pulling away and kissing my forehead. His words leave a tingling feeling throughout my body, and I grin, leaning my head on his chest.

"Carter"

"Yeah baby?" He leans his head on mine.

"Where'd you go?"

He sighs in reply, pulling away from me and sitting on his bed "I went to go see my mom" He says "I don't see her very often, but when I left I had no intention of going there. I was just angry and I didn't want to take it out on you so I left, just went for a drive. I just drove and before I even realized it, I was parked in my moms driveway. I figured there was no sense in leaving so I went in. I talked about you for hours and hours" He smiles slightly, lacing his fingers through mine "But as the night went on, I started to feel worse, knowing that you were worried and when I got home I didn't want to talk to anyone, I just felt so awful and the only way I thought about handling it was not talking. I began thinking that you deserved better than me, and that I wasn't worth it, so I just shut myself out from everyone. But Brogan, I can't lose you. I don't think you understand how much I truly need you" He confesses "Baby, I'm so crazily in love with you and I just need you to know that" His words bring tears to my eyes, and he wipes them away with his thumb.

I've been so stupid, thinking from the beginning he wasn't right for me. But the truth is there's no one else for me "Carter, I love you. I've spent this whole time telling myself you weren't right for me to avoid getting hurt, but I don't even care anymore. I'm in love with you and I don't want it to end" I confess, tilting his chin up to press my lips to his, he kisses back his hands on my hips lifting me up to sit on his lap. My hands roam through his hair, as he squeezes my hips. Neither of us caring that one of the guys had walked in, only to slam the door shut a second later in shock.

"Say it again" He whispers, his lips brushing mine.

"I love you" I whisper, a smile pulling at my lips. He hums in approval, a cute smile on his face.

"Will you stay with me tonight?" He asks and I nod without hesitation.

"I have to go get stuff though" I say and he groans.

"Can't Zach just go do it" 

"You can't get people to do your dirty work" I shake my head.

"Somebody's gotta do it" He shrugs. [A/N AHHH did you see what I did there? 1 point for me WHOOP!]

"I'll be right back" I go out to my car and drive home, quickly packing a pair of clothes for tomorrow, a pair of pajamas even though I probably won't need them and my phone charger. I walk back out to my car and drive back to Carter's house, seeing him in the living room when I walk in.

"You took forever" He whines.

"I took like twenty minutes" I mock him.

"Shut up" He rolls his eyes playfully "I'll be right back" He takes my bag from me, running it downstairs, hurrying back up as we hang out with the guys.

///

"Are you done yet?" Carter asks for the millionth time.

"I have English homework and then I'm done" I say, taking out my book. After eating and hanging out with the guys, Carter and I went to his room, the guys thinking we're doing something other than my homework. 

"Why do you even do homework?" 

"Because I want to become a Senior" I shrug "Why won't you let me do my homework?" 

"Because I want to cuddle with my girlfriend" He says, nuzzling his face into my neck, and sighing heavily "Can't you like do it tomorrow? When's it due?"

"Thursday" I mumble.

"See! So it's not even due yet" He snatches the book out of my hands, tossing it across the room. He slide my other stuff onto the floor, pushing me back onto the bad as he lays on top of me.

"Carter" I groan, trying to push him off. He giggles at my failed attempts and I stop.

"Did you just giggle?" I snort, and he nods.

"Of course I did" He rolls off of me "I'm a man"

"Sure you are" I roll my eyes.

"Shut up and go to sleep" He chuckles, pulling my leg over his waist making his shirt scrunch up to my waist "God damn it" He mutters, his lips being taking between his teeth at the sight of my lace underwear.

"Slow down Carter" I chuckle, being fully serious. Now that Carter and I are in an actual relationship, I don't want it all to be about sex and he knows that, even though we haven't actually talked about it.

"It's not my fault" He mumbles. I wrap my arm around his neck, kissing his cheek "Goodnight baby" He whispers, kissing my forehead.

"Goodnight, I love you Carter" I whisper, feeling him smile against my forehead.

"I love you Brogan" He whispers back, both of us falling asleep.

:::

This is the shittier version of what I had, but blame wattpad not me.

Wattpad literally hates this story, and idk why I thought it was good :'(

So I have some parts of this story planned out and there's other parts that I've thought about and they'll all fit some well and you guys this story is going to be so great :')

Love, Bad_Boy_Hemmo