31.

Thank you for over 4K

Short update for today but I have a ton of homework and studying to do.

31. So Does This Help Me Get Into Your Pants?

"I want to take you out today" Carter whispers into my neck.

"Oh yeah? Like where?" I kiss his forehead causing a smile to break out on his face.

"I have a little something planned" He smiles "We're going to the beach, so you get ready and I'll be out in a minute" He gets out of bed, walking to the bathroom.

"Carter! It's like 5 in the morning"

"Who cares? I can't wait when it comes to pleasing my woman" He teases, and I roll my eyes playfully. I get out of bed, and walk to my suitcase pulling out my white bikini, a long sleeved shirt and a pair of shorts. I change quickly and Carter comes out of the bathroom, already dressed and everything.

"Ready?" He asks, and I nod. He grabs my hand and we walk out to his truck, we drive to the beach, the sun slowly rising as we get there. We walk out onto the beach, a blanket set out on the sand with a picnic basket.

"How did you even-?"

"Remember when I said I was going to the bathroom, well I lied and you were too tired to notice" He chuckles, kissing my temples and sitting down on the blanket "Well are you going to join me?" He asks cutting me off from my awestruck moments. I sit down with him, and he kisses my cheek.

"So I have, sandwiches, fruits, vegetables for you because you're weird and don't like fruit, and I have juice boxes" He pulls everything out of the basket.

"Juice boxes?" I giggle and he nods.

"Yeah, it supports our immaturity"

"I like this" I blush, and he looks up at me, smiling.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah, who knew you were so cheesy" I giggle, taking a sandwich "What kind of sandwich is this?" I ask.

"It's ham and cheese" He winks, knowing it's my favorite.

"Aw, you're so sweet" I lean over and kiss his cheek.

"I know" He teases. We eat our sandwiches, him grabbing the fruit cup after and me grabbing the vegetable cup. When we finish that, Carter, leans closer to me, nudging his head into my neck.

"So does this help me get into your pants" He teases, and I push him away with a laugh.

"No you twat"

"Ow, my heart" He places his hand on his chest.

"Aw, I'm sorry" I pout, standing up, and taking off my shirt "You coming?" I ask, walking to the shoreline. He follows behind me, standing next to me and sliding his hand into mine. He kisses my temple, the water splashing against our feet. I lean my head on his shoulder, sighing in content.

"So, I think I'm going to get my tongue pierced" Carter breaks the silence.

"No, please don't"

"Why not?"

"Because, that's weird"

"But it'll drive you crazy if you know what I mean" He winks, and I blush getting exactly what he's talking about.

"If you get your tongue pierced then I'm getting my nose pierced"

"Okay" He shrugs and I mentally curse hoping he'd disagree "Do you even have any piercings?"

"Besides some places in my ear no" I shake my head.

"I have a ton" He chuckles.

"Yeah, but I like them"

"I know, but you'll love it if I get my tongue pierced"

"But what if people think you're gay" I giggle.

"I have quite a few things to prove I'm not gay" He smirks.

"I don't even want to ask" I laugh, wrapping my arm around his waist. We walk back to the blanket, as people starting to pile into the beach. We grab everything and walk back to his truck and drive back to the condo.

When we get to the condo, I walk straight to Carter and I's room as Carter stays in the living room talking to the boys. I yawn slighting, nuzzling myself deeper into the bed and slowly, but unintentionally [A/N there's so many n's in that word and I don't even know how to feel about it] falling asleep.

:::

Hi!

I love you all :)))

Love, Bad_Boy_Hemmo