43.

So you guys, I'm hanging out with this guy I like later, and tbh I think he may like ask me to be his gf or like to junior prom or something, and I really don't want that. I do like him and all, but I enjoy being single more and I'm not even going to junior prom, soo I don't know what to do :(

43. Excuse Me.

"Yeah, I'll tell her" Austin says into the phone, his eyes snapping to mine as I walk out of the bathroom. I look at him in confusion and he winks at me "Alright, Bye" He hangs up, walking over to me and picking me up, my legs wrapping around his waist "Good morning Baby" He smiles, kissing me softly.

"Good morning" I hum, wrapping my arms around his neck "Who was that on the phone?"

"My mom" He answers, throwing me onto his bed, my towel falling off my head "She wants to go out for lunch" He leans over me, kissing me deeply.

"Hmm with who?"

"You, me, her and her new hubby" He rolls his eyes and I giggle.

"Don't be rude"

"I'm not, I'm the most nicest person in the whole wide world" He jokes, nudging his nose with mine.

"Yeah, and I'm the fucking Queen of England" I snort and he gasps dramatically.

"That's so mean" He pouts.

"Oh well" I shrug with a giggle "Now please remove yourself from on top of me so I can dry my hair"

"Nope, I'm just going to lay here" He sighs, putting all his weight on me.

"Holy fuck Austin" I chuckle "You weigh like 30,000 pounds"

"Stop! I'm insecure about it" He fake cries, and I laugh, struggling to push him off of me. He rolls off of me, and I breathe out a sigh of relief and get off of the bed, grabbing my hair dryer and walking to the bathroom. I dry my hair, making sure it looks slightly more than decent, before walking back out of the bathroom.

"Where are we going to eat?" I ask Austin as he buttons up his shirt.

"I don't know, but my mom send dress nice" He shrugs, and I groan.

"All I have are jeans and a t-shirt" I frown, and he turns to me while grabbing his keys.

"Well then, let's go to your house" He grabs my hand and we walk out to his truck.

When we pull into the driveway of my house, I furrow my eyebrows in confusion seeing my dads car in the driveway, a long with someone else's I've never seen before. I get out of Austins truck, him following after me. We walk inside, and I tell Austin to wait in the living room as I run upstairs, the door to my dad's office swinging open, scaring the living shit out of me.

"God damn it Dad!" I huff, my hand over my heart.

"What're you doing here?" He asks.

"I'm getting clothes to go out to dinner with Austin's mom" I answer simply walking to my room, my dad following.

"So, you don't come home for weeks at a time, and spend time with his family over yours?" He sneers, and I turn to look at him with a shrug.

"You guys are never here anyways so"

"That doesn't mean anything! You're still putting that punk before your own family" He growls.

"Aw, only if I gave a fuck" I fake a pout "But I don't and that punk happens to care more about me than you ever did" I grab the nicest clothes in my closet, and push past my dad, stopping to turn to him when I reach the steps "Also, if you're going to keep secrets from mom and I, you might as well hide the car, and shut the door" I point to his office door, seeing a woman who isn't my mother sitting at his desk.