37.

37. I Can't Even Trust You.

After the door slams as Carter storms out of the house, Michele bursts into tears, as I'm left pissed off.

"I'm so sorry Brogan" Michele cries.

"Why are you sorry? None of this is your fault" I rub her back.

"Yes it is, you two argued because I'm a selfish mother"

"Don't say that, don't let what he said to you get to your head, you're an amazing mother and you're not selfish at all, he's just hurt because he's obviously not over his dad, but he'll get over it" I say to her.

"I just don't want him to hate me" She sobs.

"It's alright I promise you he doesn't hate you, when is the wedding?"

"A month from tomorrow"

"I'll try my hardest to have him there" I smile, standing up "Now I'm going to go talk to him"

"He's probably down the street in the abandoned house, don't ask me why but it's his favorite place to be" She sniffs.

"Alright, I'll be back" I walk out of her house, and down the street seeing the house she's talking about. I walk slightly faster and into the house, seeing Carter is in there.

"What the hell do you want?" He growls.

"Don't get mad at me"

"I have every right to be mad at you, you kept that shit from me!"

"Stop acting like a little girl" I roll my eyes, and he jumps up, walking over to me.

"A little girl huh?" He asks and I nod my head "What makes you think I'm a little girl, because I doubt a little girl can make you scream like I can" He growls, and I roll my eyes.

"Why must everything be sexual with you?" I huff and he shrugs with a smirk.

"That's just me Baby" He purrs, his body becoming impossibly close to mine. Our breathing gets heavier, and the air seems so thick as he leans down and attaches his lips to mine roughly, his hand roams my body and around my chest as he dips his hand inside my shirt to cup my breast in his hand.

"Carter stop!" I push him away "Now isn't the time when there's a real issue"

"Fuck the issue, she's a bitch and you're a liar that's the end of everything" He shrugs, only making my blood boil.

"First of all, your mom is not a bitch! She loves you more than anything, that's why she was so scared to tell you! You're so fucking judgmental and second I didn't lie, that secret wasn't mine to tell"

"That doesn't matter! You're my girlfriend and you're supposed to tell me everything!" He yells "I can't even trust you"

"Don't even say you can't trust me when I do tell you everything" I growl.

"Oh yeah, then why haven't you told me that the guy was texting you again?"

"Because the only think you'd say is that you'll 'protect me' and 'nothing bad will happen as long as you're around' this isn't some fucking movie! This is actually happening and I can handle it myself" I yell "But either way, this isn't about me! This is about you, your mom and the guy she's about to marry"

"I don't care about that, and I'm done talking about it" He shrugs.

"Then you better go and apologize to your mother, who's crying her eyes out because she thinks you hate her"

"She should of thought about that before keeping things from me"

"Who even are you?" I ask, not knowing why he was being so cold.

"I'm Carter" He shrugs.

"You really need to get your shit together" I huff "And until you do this" I motion between the two of us "Is over"

"What?" He asks with wide eyes.

"You heard me Carter" I shrug "Your mom's wedding in July 26th, go if you want, I really don't even care anymore"

"Baby please" He begs, grabbing my wrist.

"No Carter, stop. What's done is done"

"But I love you"

"That's lovely Carter" I sigh.

"No, tell me you love me back, please" He begs.

"I'm leaving now" I say, getting my wrist out of his grip and walking back to his moms house. When I walk in, I meet her hopeful eyes that make me break down into tears.

"Oh honey, what happened?" She coos, pulling me into her.

"We broke up" I sob.

"I'm so sorry" She whispers "I know you two loved each other"

"I told him to go to your wedding, I hope he shows up for you" I tell her.

"You're going right?" She asks.

"I didn't think you'd wan-"

"Don't finish that sentence" She stops me with a chuckle "Of course I want you there"

"Okay, then I'll be there" I smile "Not to be a burden, but could I have a ride home, Carter was my ride here"

"Of course, let me just put shoes on" She says walking to her closet she puts on shoes and grabs her keys leading me outside. She drives me home, the car ride silent and when we pull up outside of my house, I turn to Michele.

"Thank you" I smile.

"Call me if you need anything" She hands me her phone number and I nod, getting out of her car and walking into my house.

"Hello Sweetie" My mom smiles, her smile faltering when she looks up at me "What happened?"

"Nothing mom, I don't want to talk about it" I say, walking up to my room and laying down in my bed. I pull out my phone and text Mark and Oliver.

To: Mark The Gay Princess, Olive Oil

911. Can you guys please come over?

From: Olive Oil

I'll bring the ice cream

From: Mark The Gay Princess

I'll bring the spoons

From: Mark The Gay Princess

Jk lol I'll bring the movies.

To: Mark The Gay Princess, Olive Oil

You guys are the best

:::

Omg you guys they broke up :OOOO

I love you

Love, Bad_Boy_Hemmo