9.

9. I Want To Take You Somewhere.

I'm woken up, by a tapping on my window. I frown, getting out of my bed and walking to my window. I pull back my curtain, seeing Carter with a cute smile on his face. 

"Carter what are you doing? It's 12:30 in the morning?" I open the window, letting him in.

"Correction, it's 12:23" He points out "But, I came here to get you" 

"Get me?"

"I want to take you somewhere" He scratches the back of his neck.

"Where?" 

"You'll see when we get there, now come on" He says, starting to climb back out of my room.

"Wait! I have to change!" I frantically whisper-yell.

"You look fine" He chuckles, looking me over. 

"But-"

"Not buts Brog" He grabs my wrist pulling me out of my window. I look down at my outfit, which consists of a pair of leggings and a t-shirt. I roll my eyes, and climb off my balcony onto my back yard, following Carter out to his truck. He gets something out of the front seat, and I look at him in confusion.

"We're going to walk Babe" He chuckles, motioning for him to follow him.

"Why'd you get a blanket?" 

"Because we're gonna need it for where we're going" He says, we walk for what feels like ages, and I begin to grow impatient.

"Carter! Where are we going? We-"

"We're here" He laughs.

"The beach?" 

"Yeah, come on" He grins, taking  off his shoes and walking towards the water, laying the blanket about 10 feet from where the waves wash up. I take off my flip flops and walk to where the blanket is, sitting beside him on the blanket.

"Why'd you bring me here?" I ask, his arm slinging around my shoulders.

"I don't know actually, I come here all the time, but I've never brought anyone" He shrugs.

"Oh" I mumble, not exactly knowing what to say. Carter gets up, walking to a bin by the lifeguard tower, pulling out a few things.

He tosses them all in front of the blanket "Fire?" 

"Sure" I nod, and he piles all the wood together, putting a fire starter beneath it, and grabs a match lighting the fire starter. He sits back down next to me, the soft crackling of the fire being the only sound.

"What was your childhood like?" Carter asks, catching me off guard, but nonetheless I answer.

"It was pretty boring, but in a very hectic way. My mom and dad work together, my dad is the CEO of some big company, and my mom is his assistant. They always argued because of my older sister Lilah, she's my half sister from my dad. Lilah's mom was from an affair my dad had when him and my mom were dating and so they always argued. I have a younger sister too, but she lives with my aunt because she found out she was an attempt to save my parents marriage. They go on what they call business trips for a week out of every month, but they are these like couple retreat things, to help them bond as a pair more I guess, I don't really know, but anyways I'm alone more often then not, so everything has been pretty boring" I shrug "What about you?" 

"I'm very boring" He shrugs.

"Everyone has a st-"

"Let's go swimming" He cuts me off.

"Um okay" I stand up after him, he pulls off his shirt, and I find myself getting lost in his back muscles. The way the flex so perfectly, how the are even more defined from the glow of the fire, and the moon. He pulls off his basketball shorts too, and I gulp. 

"Coming?" He asks, turning his head.

"Uh yeah, just don't look" 

"But you watched me, it's only fair" He chuckles, turning around and facing me.

My eyes scan his front, loving the way his tattoos swirl across his chest, and down his arms. Every dip of his amazingly sculpted torso.

"Staring isn't nice"

"Sorry" I blush. He clears his throat, and I realize that he's waiting for me to get undressed "Turn around" 

"Babe, I'm going to see you sooner or later, so you might as well get it over with" 

"Fine" I sigh, and pull off my shirt, my eyes shut tightly, I pull off my leggings, hearing Carter breathe out a puff of air. I begin to feel embarrassed and use my arms trying to cover as much of my body as possible. I feel Carter getting closer to me, and his hands wrap around my arms, pulling them to my sides. 

"Open your eyes" He whispers, but I ignore him "Brogan, open your eyes" He says a little more sternly. I slowly open my eyes, his staring straight into mine. He moves his hands to my hips, pulling me a little closer to him, our chests touching slightly "You're perfect" He whispers, his lips against my cheek. 

Carter moves next to me, his hand brushing mine before he laces our fingers together. We walk towards the water, the waves crashing against our feet, sending a shiver through me.

"Oh my god! It's so cold!" I shriek.

"Don't be such a baby" Carter teases, pulling me farther into our water, so it's up to my chest. My teeth chatter, and Carter chuckles, pulling me into him "Better?" He chuckles, and I nod, resting my head against his chest. 

"I don't want to like ruin the moment or anything" He starts, and I look up at him "But I can feel your nipples through your bra" 

"Oh my god!" I squeal, covering my boobs with my hands "You're such an ass" 

"Sorry, but it was hard to ignore" He shrugs.

"Whatever, can we leave?" 

"Yeah sure" He nods, and we walk back to the blanket, the fire has died out, and the moon has started to go away. I grab my clothes, and slide on my flip flops as Carter grabbed his and the blanket. We walked back to my house, and climbed into my room. 

I lay down in my bed, looking at Carter as he stands awkwardly at my window "Come on asshole" I pull up the blanket, motioning for him to climb in beside me. He smiles shyly and climbs in beside me, pulling me into his chest. I begin to doze off, and before I fall asleep I hear Carter's soft voice whispering.

"I'm no good for you, and everyone knows that, but I hate being away from you" He kisses my temple, pulling the blanket higher on us.

:::

Hi!  

I started this medication yesterday, and it makes me so tired, like I slept from 9 p.m. yesterday till 12:30 this afternoon.

It also makes me vv hungry lol.

I hope you liked this chapter, I thought it was cute :) I like cute Carter. I'm gonna miss him :'(

Wattpad is bad when I update this story, like it doesn't say I updated until like an hour or two until after I update, and I'm sorry for that.

Love, Bad_Boy_Hemmo