76.

19.9K Holy shit!

I think my least favorite character in Orange is the New Black is Watson... Idk why but she bothers me.

76. Not Now Austin...

"Austin is taking forever" Logan huffs, resting his head against my chest as he sits in my lap.

"I know, he's so slow" I sigh "I'll go get him" I kiss his cheek, sitting him down beside me. I walk down the steps and to his door, stopping when I hear him talking.

"I can't do that Aspen" He sighs "I missed her" He says, and then goes quiet for a while "I can't keep dragging you along, I care about you, I really do. But I love her and I just can't give up this time" He huffs, and I can imagine him running his fingers through his hair, a frown on his lips "Goodbye Aspen" 

I walk into the room, and he turns to face me, already knowing I was listening "Uh, Logan's getting impatient" 

"Alright, I just need to put shoes on" He says, sitting down on the bed to put shoes on.

"Austin-"

"I'm alright" He nods "I promise" He attempts to smile as he stands up.

"Okay" I nod "I'd like a hug" I pout, opening my arms. His attempt of a smile grows as he walks into my arms, wrapping his around my shoulders. 

"Okay, come on" He kisses my head, pulling away from me. I follow him up the steps, Logan looking up in relief.

"There you are! You took like 13 million billion years" 

"I'm sorry Buddy" Austin chuckles "We can go now" 

"I think I should drop my moms car back, that way she can leave if she wants" I say, grabbing my moms car keys.

"Okay" Austin nods "I'll follow you there" He says and I nod walking out to my car, my bag in hand.

"I'll meet you there" I smile, getting into the drivers seat and driving to my house, Austin following me. When I pull into my driveway, I carry my bag inside "Mom!" I yell, and she comes running down the steps.

"Hi, how are you?" She chirps and I smile.

"I'm good. I'm here to give you your keys back. Austin and I are taking Logan to the petting zoo" I hand them to her, leaving my bag by the door.

"Okay, have fun" She smiles.

"I will" I nod, walking out to Austin's car. I climb into the passenger seat and put my seat belt on and smiling warmly at Austin.

"So I think we should go to Jungle Island, that place is fucking awesome" Austin gushes, and I laugh.

"It just sounds awesome" 

"That's because it is" 

"I feel like you're more excited than Logan and I combined" I laugh and he shrugs.

"Maybe I am" 

He drives us to Jungle Island and we park, and walk inside to get tickets. Once we buy them we walk through Logan gasping at the birds. He touches all of them and we continue walking Logan in front of Austin and I. 

"Why are these ones in cages?" Logan pouts as we get into the nocturnal animal exhibit. 

"Because it's dark in here" Austin answers, running his hand through Logan's hair. 

"Oh, they don't want them to eat us" He nods.

"Exactly" Austin chuckles. As Logan is in awe at the animals, I see Austin looking at me from the corner of my eyes. His hand brushes mine, and soon her slides his hand into mine, lacing our fingers together. I bite my lip, looking down at our hands, a smile threatening to show. 

He squeezes my hand lightly as we continue walking through the rest of the zoo "I'm hungry" Logan whines "Austin can we get food" 

"Sure we can, are you done here?" 

"Yes" He nods and we find the exit, walking out to Austin's car, Logan getting inside. I go the grab the door handle, but Austin stops me, pushing me against the car. 

"We have to talk" He sighs.

"Not now Austin..." I trail off "Logan's here, we don't have time" 

"But we will right?" He asks "I really need to talk to you" 

"Yeah, we will" I nod "I promise" 

"Okay" He nods, walking over to his side of the car. When I get into my seat, my phone rings and I pull it out seeing Oliver is calling.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Hey, so I picked up a hitch hiker on the way here" 

"Oh my gosh, who?" I ask.

"A certain guy named Dylan" He chuckles, and I bite my lip looking at Austin.

"Really? That's funny" 

"Who is it?" Austin mouths, driving down the road.

"It's Oliver" I mouth back and he nods, turning his attention back to the road.

"Yeah, he decided to come and visit you. We just left so we'll be there within a day or two" 

"Alright, I'll see you when you get here" I smile "Mark is with you right?"

"Yeah, he is too. Bye Brogan"

"Bye Oliver" I hang up the phone.

"What'd he want?" Austin asks when I slide my phone back into my pocket.

"Just to tell me he was on his way back" I shrug.

"Oh" He nods.

||||

"Are we going to talk now?" Austin asks when we get back to his house. 

"I have to get home soon" 

"Please Brogan" He sighs.

"Austin, what is there to talk about?" I ask with a huff "I don't know what you want from me" 

"I want you, I want to be like we used to be" He sighs, hands grabbing my waist "I just want it all back" 

"I don't know if we can Austin"

"Don't say that" He huffs "Why do you do this? You make me believe that you want me back, and that you still love me but every time I tell you I want you back you say that we can't" 

"Austin I do love you, and I've always wanted you back. But I need to sort things out with Dylan before we jump into things okay? That's all I need, and then we can try again" I smile, wrapping my arms around his shoulders "But Austin, this is the last time. I can't continue to be on and off-"

"I know Baby" He cuts me off "I won't mess this up this time" 

"And neither will I" 

"Can I have a kiss now?" He chuckles and I nod, pulling him closer so I can press my lips to his

"Can I have a kiss now?" He chuckles and I nod, pulling him closer so I can press my lips to his. His arms wrap around my waist as mine tighten around his neck. We soon have to break the kiss, the two of us smiling too hard to keep it going. 

"I really did miss you" He grins, leaning his forehead against mine.

"I missed you too" I peck his lips gently "I love you" I whisper and his smile widens.

"I love you"

:::

Hi, I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

I love you all,

Bad_Boy_Hemmo