59.

Okay so, no outfit for this because the shows aren't really a part of this today, it is however posted if you want to look on my polyvore because I'm not sure when the next update will be it's bad-boy-hemmo

Thank you so much for 13K, it means so much to me and it's definitely brightened my week of hell.

I'm sorry for lack of updates this week, but school started back up and I'm literally half tempted to either drop out or kill myself because I fucking hate everyone in my school :)

(I won't actually kill myself, someone tried to tell a counselor on me for saying that yesterday)

Thinking about changing the cover... Prolly won't tho

I meant to have this posted yesterday but my Step-Dad just had surgery on his arm and I had to help him.

My grandmother had a liver transplant yesterday and it went well and they said it started working right when they put it in and I'm so excited because now my grandmother will live :DDDDD

So this quarter I was striving for straight A's and I did really fucking good, but all my teachers want to do is put my shit in to days before the quarter so I can't fix it.

Enjoy my lovelies

59. I Heard All Of It.

"Hi" I whisper to Austin as he wakes up. He lazily smiles and wraps an arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him. He buries his face into my neck, and sigh heavily.

"Hi Baby" He kisses my neck, and I marvel at the rasp in his voice "What time are we leaving for the shows today?"

"I actually don't know" I yawn, shaking my head and he laughs "What?"

"Nothing, you're just cute"

"Oh leave me alone" I chuckle "I'm going to ask Mark when we're leaving, so I'll be back" I get out of bed, and walk out of the room, shaking Mark awake. He groans, and shoves my hands off of him.

"Don't touch me hoe"

"But I need to talk to you" I whine, and he lets out another yawn crawling out of his bed. I pull him outside of our camper, not wanting to wake anyone else up. When we get outside Mark looks at me with a glare, and I sigh rolling my eyes.

"There is a perfectly good reason I woke you up"

"Okay and what is it?" He sasses.

"Jeez, remind me to never wake you up early again" 

"That is something I will never forget to remind you of" He smiles sarcastically, and I pout.

"Nevermind then" I roll my eyes, and he grabs my wrist, pulling me back.

"No you shit, you're not going to wake me up and not tell me what you were going to say"  He pokes my chest.

"Austin wants to know what time we're leaving" I shrug and he huffs loudly.

"Really? That's it?" 

"Yup"

"Two hours" He grumbles, and walks into the camper crawling back into his bed. I giggle quietly and walk back into my room, crawling back into bed with Austin. He wraps his arm around my shoulders and pulls me closer to him.

"What'd he say?" 

"He said two hours" 

"Hmm yeah" He hums, and I nod.

"I want to ask you what you're thinking but I feel like it's inappropriate and I don't want to climb that tree" 

"But you see, you lost a bet so..." He trails off with a smirk.