29.

Have you guys seen Faking It? I want a Felix omg.

The next chapter is going to be so exciting :)

29. Bitch You Better Go!

"Remember when we were younger, and were going to jump off the roof and into Oli's pool but we got scared and wouldn't leave the roof" Mark laughs, his head resting in my lap.

"Yeah, that was so funny" I laugh, running my fingers through his hair.

"I missed this one on one time with you" He grins.

"I did too"

"You're my best bitch" He chuckles.

"I'll accept it"

"So how have you and your boy toy been?"

"He's cute" I smile.

"You two are cute" He smiles back "I know I can be an asshole sometimes but I do think you two are cute and I'm very happy for you"

"Aw Mark" I coo, pinching his cheeks.

"Bitch stop! I still have the power to go all gayrate on you"

"Really gayrate?" I snort.

"Yes"

"Cute" I chuckle "But anyways, he graduates today"

"And why aren't you there?" He sits up from my lap quickly.

"Because he never invited me" I shrug "I figured he didn't want me there"

"Bitch you better go!" He scolds.

"Mark, he didn't invite me!" I roll my eyes.

"So? You're his girlfriend! You can't miss his graduation" He stands up "Come on, let's go" He pulls me from my couch "Go put nice clothes on, I don't want him to vomit when he sees you"

"Wow, I don't think he'd vomit" Looking down at my leggings and tank top "He's an ass guy anyways" I smirk, running up my steps. Mark follows after me, pushing me out of the way so he can get into my closet.

"Ugh, I forgot you're a dude" He groans, looking at my countless numbers of jeans.

"I'm not a dude! I'm just casual" I pout, he tosses me a pair of jeans, and a black spaghetti strap blouse. I change quickly as Mark searches for my shoes, he tosses me a pair of black flats and a cardigan.

"Wow! I should help famous people pick out their clothes, some of them can't dress themselves" He chuckles "Now let's go" He drags me down the steps and to the car. He drives me to the school dragging me out of the car.

"Mark, this was a bad idea we should go" I whisper as we walk past groups of people.

"No a bad idea, was him not inviting you. Now shut up and smile" He pinches my arm. We walk into the auditorium,and buy tickets just in time for the ceremony to start "Wait until he didn't invite you because he didn't graduate" He snorts.

"No, he's actually really fucking smart and it bothers me" I frown.

"Why does it bother you?"

"Because it makes me feel stupid" I shrug.

Various people are called, and soon we're at the M's. I look around, trying to find Carter, but he's no where to be seen. That is until his name is called.

"Austin Carter Mahone" The Principle calls, everyone clapping as he walks across the stage.

"Wow, Austin's a hot name" Mark mumbles.