60.

I ate like 8 cuties (I think they're mandarin oranges or something) and tbh I want more lol

But I'm like freezing cold, and I have no more hot chocolate...

I'm also extremely tired, but I had to put an update out for you guys. But Im warning you, it's short and I apologize for it but school is a very stressful thing.

I hope you enjoy this chapter :)

60. I Won't.

|Austin|

"Oh my gosh" Brogan giggles "Twins!" She squeals, and I laugh.

"Are we that couple now?"

"I guess so" She winks, wrapping her arm around my waist "But it's not too bad"

"I'd have to agree" I kiss her temple.

"Oh my gosh, you guys are twinning the fuck out of those outfits" Mark walks out of the bathroom "I mean hers is obviously the girl version of that"

"We've gone over this Marcus" Brogan sasses "Now are you done Princess, The 1975 are waiting"

Mark flips her off before walking out of the door "He's so sassy" I laugh.

"Yeah he is, but you gotta love him" She shrugs "And like I mean that literally, like if you don't he'd probably cut your dick off" She winks, referring back to last year.

"Brogan, I'm still terrified. I fucking need that thing"

"I do too" She smirks.

"That my love, is very true" I lean down to kiss her nose.

"I love you" She pecks my lips repeatedly.

"I love you Babe"

"Bitch! You said The 1975 are waiting on me, when now they're obviously waiting on you" Mark peeks his head into the door "Stop making out with him and let's go"

"Alright alright" Brogan raises her hands in defense. She grabs my wrist and drags me out of the camper. We all walk to where The 1975 is playing, and we sit towards the back, Oliver and Mark finding it way more fun then trying to squeeze towards the middle. We were a few minutes late, them already on their second song of five, which Mark was not pleased about but all anger was washed off his face when the next song came on.

"This song is called Me" Matty Healy says into the mic and Brogans face lights up. I wrap my arms around her shoulders from behind her, our hips swaying to the music. 

[A/N: They're not grinding okay? It's completely nonsexual- Me by The 1975 is such a sad song man that there can be no sexual dancing to it]

"Oh I was thinking about killing myself, don't you mind? Don't you mind?" Brogan sings quietly and I smile down at her, kissing her temple, she looks up at me with a small smile "I love you, don't you mind? Don't you mind?" She leans up to kiss my lips softly, and gladly accept. Before we even realize it, the song is over, and they start playing songs from their new album making Brogan and Mark go crazy.

They sing along to the last two songs, and soon we are on to the next band. We go to all the bands throughout the day, and once we're finished it's nearly 10 p.m. We get back to the camp site, and we all sit outside, Brogan deciding to take a seat in my lap, my hands playing with her hair.