56.

56. But There's One Problem...Or Solution.

"Alright, so tickets" Mark looks along his clipboard.

"Check" I hold the up and he nods, checking it off his list.

"Portable chargers, and the chargers to portable chargers"

"Check"

"A hottie besides me" He giggles, and I roll my eyes, looking over at Austin as he and Oliver help set up the camper.

"Check" I blush, and he smirks at me before checking it off.

"And last but not least, a smile" He looks at me "You need to smile more, it was what was best, and we don't know what's going to happen between you two on this trip" He pinches my cheek, and I put on my best smile.

"Fake, but I guess I'll take it" He laughs, checking that off his list.

"I can't believe you actually put the last two on that list" I laugh.

"I had to be thorough" He shrugs with a grin "Well come on, let's go check on the boys" He drags me over to them.

"Wow, who knew you were so gorgeous when your sweaty" Mark giggles, winking at Austin.

"Thanks, it really highlight my natural glow" Austin jokes, and Mark laughs.

"I'm glad you're used to me now" 

"What time is it?" Zach asks, and I shrug pulling out my phone.

"It is, 2:30" I say and he nods.

"Alright, so we're done here, are you done?" Austin asks Zach and he nods.

"It's 2:30 was it?" Austin turns to me and I nod "Alright, that gives us 3 and a half hours to shower and change and all that stuff"

"I have 3 showers, and you can all take a shower here if you want" I offer.

"Won't the water get cold?" Mark asks and I shake my head.

"The only way you'd run out of hot water is if you take too long, or you're running a bath and taking a shower, I'm telling you my house is weird" I chuckle.

"But fucking awesome" 

"Thanks I guess" I laugh "But seriously, all of you go shower, you smell bad" I pinch my nose dramatically.

"Aw Brogan, you're so sweet, right guys?" Oliver smirks, the other two picking up what he's going to do.

"Group hug!" Zach yells, and I try to run, but a tattooed arm wraps around my waist, and before I knew it I was smushed between 3 sweaty people.

"We just love you so much" Oliver coos, and I groan.

"Okay okay! You guys are wasting precious shower time" 

"You're right, let's go" They all jog into my house, stopping at their suitcases to pull out a change of clothes. 

"Why aren't their suitcases in the camper?" Mark asks me and I shrug.

"Then what was Zach doing the whole time?" 

"He was putting snacks into the cabinets I guess" I shrug.

"Oh" He nods "Let's go inside to wait for them" He suggests, and we walk inside. I walk to the kitchen to get a bottle of water, but stop when I see my mom reading papers on the kitchen counter.

"Hey mom" I smile, and she looks up, looking shocked to see me and slightly upset.

"Hey, I thought you guys would've left already"