47.

You guys #ThisIsNotTheAlbum is absolutely amazing :,) Listening to it as I write

Did you guys watch the YouNow yesterday? Austin had a big ass hickey and I died XD

47. Welcome To Hell Mother Fuckers. 

"Let's go! It's the first day and I need to make a whole new impression" Mark claps as I throw a hoodie on over my undershirt "Ew you're going like that" He scoffs.

"Shut the fuck up" I roll my eyes.

"Forgot you're still heartbroken" Mark frowns, wrapping an arm around my shoulder "It'll get better, I promise, we all know there's going to be new guys in our grade this year"

"But I don't want anyone new" I mumble, tears threatening to spill over.

"Bitch!" Mark shakes me by my shoulders "He cheated! He's not worth your tears if he had the nerve to cheat on you, especially with Ella! Get over him!" He yells "Now wipe away your tears, your make up is running" He hands me a tissue. I wipe under my eyes, getting rid of all the smudged mascara from under my eyes.

"Alright, I'm good" I nod, taking a deep breath "I can do this" I nod, and Mark holds out his arm and we walk out to my car to drive to Oli's house to pick him up.

"Let's go" Oli huffs, getting into my car.

"What's wrong with you?" 

"I'm tired and school had to start earlier this year, like why do they hate us?" He whines.

"Because we're better than they are" Mark shrugs, and before we know it, I'm parked in my usual parking space. We all connect arms, like some type of Mean Girls shit upon Marks request, and I groan as we walk through large crowds of people.

"Why are there so many people that have no idea what to do?" I frown.

"I don't know" Oli shrugs.

"I'm going to go get a soda, I'll meet you on the third floor" Oli says, pointing to the cafeteria.

"We'll see you later" Mark waves as we continue to walk through the halls "Can you believe we're seniors? Soon we're going to be in college" He sighs "Hopefully together of course" He chuckles.

"I have no idea where I want to go anymore" I frown, but before he replies, he shoves me to the side, my body hitting someone else's.

"Oh shit, I'm sor-" I look up, my sentence trailing off at the gorgeous human in front of me "Sorry, I'm sorry" I gulp, looking to the floor.

"It's alright, no hard feelings" He chuckles "I'm Cameron" He holds out his hand. 

"I'm Brogan, it's nice to meet you" I take his hand in mine and shake it "Um, are you new?" I ask.

"Yeah actually, sucks that my last year in high school isn't the same as my first three" He chuckles, scratching the back of his neck.

"Well, if you want you can hang out with me and my friend-"

"Oh Cameron, there you are" An annoying voice squeals, the voice that belongs to Ella. She attaches herself to Cameron's arm, and he slightly tenses up "Oh hi Brogan!" She waves, as if I were still her friend.

"I have to go, nice meeting you I guess" I look back to the floor, walking away with Mark until Cameron's voice stops me.

"I'll see you around right?" He grabs my wrist, having shaken off Ella, much to my appreciation.

"Um, yeah sure" I nod and he does as well, the two of us awkwardly standing in the middle of the hallway, his hand still around my wrist.

"Oh shit, sorry" He blushes, letting go of my wrist.