39.

39. Hello, I'm Austin, and I feel the same way.

"You look great are you ready to go?" Mark says.

"Thanks, I'm actually kind of excited" I smile.

"Is it because a certain hottie is going?" He asks with a smirk.

"No, we got into an argument on the phone last night and he said that he wasn't going and there's no way I can change his mind" I roll my eyes, running my fingers through my hair to loosen the curls.

"Wow, alright then" He laughs breathlessly.

"Anyways, I have to go before I'm late" I laugh, hugging him tightly and walking to my car to drive to the wedding. When I pull up to the wedding, I text Carter one last time asking him if he's coming and when he doesn't respond after waiting 20 minutes I walk into the wedding and take a seat in the back.

Right as I sit down, the music starts and everyone stands up, Michele comes out looking amazing, a bright smile on her face. She catches my eye, seeing that I'm sitting alone making her face fall slightly but she catches herself and fakes a smile, walking down the aisle.

As the ceremony goes on, I can't help but check the door just hoping that maybe, just maybe Carter will come bursting through the door.

But much to my dismay, he never does.

///

At the reception, everyone comes up to congratulate Michele. She gives everyone a polite smiling while excusing herself, walking over to me.

"Have you seen him?" She asks and I shake my head.

"No, I asked him yesterday if he was coming and he said no" I frown and she nods sadly "Don't let it other you, he's not important today" I smile, hugging her tightly.

"I'm so happy you're here" She hugs me tightly.

"I wouldn't miss it for anything" I grin "Now go get your husband, he's looking for you" I wink, and she blushes.

"I'll be back" She laughs walking over to him. I walk to one of the tables and sit down, watching everyone dance and be happy.

"Hi" A small boy comes over to me.

"Hi" I smile.

"I'm Logan and I think you're pretty" He blushes and I giggle.

"Thank you Logan, you're not too bad yourself" He holds out his hand and I take it him leading me to the dance floor. I laugh at the height difference and lift him up, his legs wrapping around my waist.

"What's your name?" He asks.

"I'm Brogan"

"Our names rhyme!" He cheers "Did you know Michele is my aunt and she told me she loves me more that George"

"Well who wouldn't love you more than George?"

"No one! I'm awesome" He smiles.

"Sorry to interrupt buddy" A familiar voice says from behind me and Logan's face brightens "But can I steal her for a second?"

"Only if you come talk to me after" Logan compromises and Carter nods, and I set Logan down him running off. I turn around facing Carter and he smiles slightly.

"You look amazing" He compliments and I smile.

"Thanks, Mark did it" I chuckle "You look good too"

"Thanks babe" He grins, the song changes and he pulls me closer, his hands resting on the small of my back. I lean my head on his shoulder, just overall missing the feeling of being in his arms.

"I missed you" He whispers, kissing my temple.

"I missed you too, but that doesn't mean anything"

"I know" He sighs "Can we just start over? I really don't want to lose you" I sigh quietly, and pull away from him.

"Hi, I'm Brogan, and may I say, I already know I'm in love with you" I hold out my hand.

"Hello, I'm Austin, and I feel the same way" He says, with a goofy smile on his face as he takes my hand. I try to hide my surprise at the thought of not having to call him Carter anymore.

"It's lovely to meet you Austin" I grin.

"You too Princess" He chuckles, pulling me into him.

"I love you" I whisper, kissing his neck.

"I love you so much more" He tightens his arm around me "Does this mean..?" He trails off and I nod.

"We'll get back together if..." I hold up my finger "You go apologize to your mother for being a dick and tell her you love her"

"But Brogan" He whines, resting his head on my shoulder.

"No buts about it" I state and he sighs.

"Fine" He kisses me quickly before walking over to his mom. I see her face brighten slightly when she turns to see them, and when he hugs her and kisses her cheek I smile, his turns his attention to George, shaking his hand. He turns back around and walks over to me, swooping me up.

"Now come along girlfriend" He winks.

"Austin! Austin! Put my girlfriend down!" Logan yells.

"She's my girlfriend! Not yours" Austin sticks his tongue out at Logan and I giggle, taking a seat at the table.

"Brogan, tell him you're my girlfriend" Logan says.

"Sorry Austin, but Logan's my babe" I giggle, kissing Logan's cheek.

"I'm just gonna go cry to my mommy now" Austin fake sniffles.

"Austin, don't tell Aunt Michele! You can have her! I'm sorry Austin" Logan hugs Austins legs.

"Okay" Austin shrugs, picking me up and sitting down on the chair, resting me in his lap. He kisses my shoulder, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Austin can I stay with you tonight?" Logan asks, looking up at him with puppy dog eyes.

"Only if your mom says yes" Austin says "Now go ask her, I'm timing you" Austin chuckles as Logan runs off, searching for his mom.

"He's cute" I giggle.

"I know, he's great" Austin nuzzles his face into my neck "I hope you know, whether he can stay or not you are, our plans may change depending on what his mom says though" I can feel him smirk into my shoulder and I roll my eyes.

"Shut up Austin"

"My mommy said yes!" Logan comes running back.

"Damn it, cock block" He jokes, and I pinch his wrist "I'm so glad! So is Brogan!"

"Yes!" Logan cheers, climbing onto my lap, everyone looking at us funny, seeing as there's now three of us in a chair.

But we don't give a fuck.

:::

Hi

So they're back together, but for how long :O

Are you the one? has taken up so much of my life

Love,Bad_Boy_Hemmo