72.

This chapter may be what you all have been waiting for.

| Austin |

72. What The Hell Is This?

I wake up at about 4 in the morning with Brogan wrapped tightly around me. I find myself smiling at her sleeping figure, never noticing how much I had missed her. Her phone lights up from behind her and I catch Dylan's name before the screen goes black. Out of curiosity, I pick up her phone which was thankfully on the pillow behind her head. 

I type in her passcode, it still being my birthday. He's sent her multiple messages throughout the night, the two of them being in an obvious argument. The topic being me. I didn't want to be nosy, but I couldn't help myself as I slowly unwrapped Brogan from me and walked out into the hallway to call him.

"Hello?"

"Hey, it's Austin. I just have a quick question" I mutter, leaning against the wall.

"What could you possibly want from me?" 

"I just want to know why you won't ask Brogan to be your girlfriend, she's so worried about if she did something wrong" 

"You want to know why?" He scoffs "It's because every time I'm around her, all she talks about is you. I refuse to be the guy that will date her only to be left because she wants someone else. You can deny the fact that she wants you but she does, and I won't come between it" He spits, hanging up the phone. I stare at her phone in my hand, processing what he just told me.

I walk back into the room, seeing the bed empty, but the light to the bathroom is on. I lay her phone on the bedside table, and walk over to the cabinets rummaging through it to find some snacks. Brogan walks out of the bathroom, yawning and rubbing her eyes. She sits down on the bed, her back leaning against the head rest.

"What time is it?" She asks.

"It's 4 something" I shrug, walking over to her. I lay between her legs, the back of my head against her chest.

"You'd think we'd still be able to sleep considering it's like 2 am in LA" She sighs, wrapping her arms around my torso.

"We can watch a movie, what do they have?" I ask, grabbing the list of movies from the bedside table "These movies are all run down and shitty" I huff, sitting up and turning around to face Brogan. 

"They have Grease" She shrugs.

"We've watched that one too many times" 

"I'm sure we've watched The Breakfast Club more and you never complained" 

"Because you can't get tired of that movie" I shrug.

"You can't get tired of Grease either" She chuckles. 

"Fine" I sigh dramatically "We can get Grease" 

"No, we don't have too" She shakes her head "We shouldn't buy a movie for 10 dollars when I have it on DVD at my house" 

"So, what do we do?" I ask, and she shrugs "I uh... talked to Dylan" 

"What?" 

"Yeah, I had to ask him something" I sigh.

"You asked him why he won't ask me to be his girlfriend didn't you?" She huffs "Austin-"

"I just had to know if it was... an important reason" I mumble, not telling her the whole truth. 

"Well, what did he say?" She asks, crossing her arms over her chest. 

"He said it's because he doesn't want to compete with me" I say quietly, and a ton of different emotions flash over her face.

"I don't understand" She shakes her head.

"He said you always talk about me, and he doesn't want to compete with me" 

"I didn't even realize it, but oh my god" She runs her hand through her hair "I always had something to say about you, sometimes it wasn't on purpose but it ha-" I cut her off by pressing my lips against hers, she responds quickly and kisses me back. She scoots further down the bed laying beneath me, her legs wrapping around my waist.

I pull away from her to pull off her shirt, before leaning back down to kiss her. I reach behind her back, searching for her bra clip, groaning when I can't find it. She pulls away with a laugh, looking down at her chest.

"What the hell is this?" 

"It's a bralette, it doesn't have a clip" She giggles, sitting up to pull it off "Better?" 

"Much" I chuckle, hands moving to knead her breasts in my hands "God, I missed these" I chuckle, and she laughs, pulling me into for a kiss. One of my hands move down her front, inside of her shorts, rubbing her through her underwear.

"Austin" She groans impatiently "Please. I want you" 

I pull her shorts along with her underwear down her legs, sliding my fingers along her slit, before sliding them into her. She gasps and reaches toward the waistband of my boxers. I pull them down to my thighs and she takes hold of my length, sliding her hand along me. 

She uses her free hand to pull me closer to her "Kiss me please" She begs and I waste no time in attaching my lips to hers. Her hand lets go of me, and she wraps her legs around my waist, grinding herself against me. 

"Eager are we?" I chuckle, and she nods a breathy moan leaving her mouth. Running my tip along her slit, I easily slide into her, her head being thrown back as she moans loudly. Thrusting slowly, I bury my face into her neck sucking on the skin of her neck. 

"Austin" She moans, nails dragging down my back.

"I love the way you feel around me" I moan "Fuck, I missed you" 

"I missed you too" She moans against my neck, my hips moving faster and harder as she begins to clench around me. 

"Are you close Baby?" I whisper in her ear, and she nods her breathing picking up "Come on Baby" 

"Oh, fuck" She screams, fisting the sheets. Within seconds I'm releasing inside of her, my body stilling. I pull out and roll off of her, running a hand over my face.

"Oh my god" Brogan mutters from beside me.

"What?" 

"We just- you have a girlfriend" She chokes out "You have a girlfriend! Fuck, what was I thinking?" 

"Brogan, I don't have a girlfriend" 

"What?" 

"I broke up with Aspen earlier this week. Remember what we talked about yesterday?" I ask and she nods "Well it was one of those times when all I think about is you and she got mad at me, we argued and broke up. But the only thing is that I don't think we'll get back together, I don't want to do that to her" I sigh.

"I don't know if you want to hear this but, I still want to be with you Brogan" 

"We should get ready to leave" She says quickly, throwing on my t-shirt and walking off to her suitcase. 

"Fuck" I mutter, running my hands over my face.

:::

Hi

So they fucked...

You're welcome :)

I love you, 

Bad_Boy_Hemmo