38.

My fingers are so cold I think they're going to fall off.

I think I'm going to update 'Come Find Us' today if you wanna look out for that :)

38. He Still Texts You?

It's been a few weeks since Carter and I broke up, and since then I've done nothing but stare at Mark and Oliver as they've made no effort to leave my house. 

"So when is his mom's wedding?" Oli asks.

"Depends, what's today's date?"

"The 24th" Mark says and I curse.

"Are you serious?" I jump up from my couch "It's in two days and I have no dress, no shoes! I'm so unprepared"

"Calm down" 

"I can't! I have nothing to wear!" I whine, and Mark stands up.

"Come on you dumb bitch, let's go to the mall" He rolls his eyes.

"Your insults just keep getting worse and worse" I frown and he laughs throwing his arm over my shoulder.

"You know I love you" He chuckles "Let's go Oliver! You're driving" 

///

"I don't like any of them" I huff to Oliver, we're in our 5th dress shop and I can't find anything, Mark went somewhere as soon as we got in here leaving Oli and I to search for ourselves.

"I found it" Mark squeals walking over to us.

"Found what?" I ask.

"You know, only the most perfect dress ever to be found in this lifetime" He says, holding up a dress.

"Holy shit Mark" I gasp.

"I know, now go try it on" He pushes me towards the dressing room. I try the dress on, tying it in the back before looking at myself in the mirror. My jaw drops at my appearance, the dress making me look curvier and just amazing in general.

Gotta love having a gay best friend.

I walk  out of the dressing room, both Mark and Oliver looking at me with wide eyes "So?" I ask.

"Girl, if I was straight I'd totally bang you" Mark giggles.

"Yeah, Brogan you look amazing" Oli compliments.

"Aw you guys" I joke "So this one?" 

"Hell yeah that one" Mark laughs, I walk back into the dressing room, putting back on my original clothes and taking the dress and walking to the cash register.

"That'll be $234.56" The lady tells us and my eyes widen. Mark pulls out his wallet and hands the lady his card before I can protest.

"It's my treat" He smiles, handing me the bag and taking the receipt. We leave the store and go back to my house. I run my dress upstairs and put it into my closet while Oliver sets up Netflix and Mark makes popcorn. I walk back downstairs seeing Mark on my phone.

"What are you doing?" I ask him, and he looks up.

"Reading your messages" He states obviously "I didn't know he still texted you"

"He still texts you" Oli asks.

"Yeah, and it's like the same thing everyday" 

"Not true, he texted you something different earlier, but tbh I don't think it was him" Mark says.

"What? What'd he say?" I ask a little too quickly, making Mark smirk at me "Don't" I roll my eyes, knowing he'll make some smart comment.

"Before you look at this, you should really change his contact, people may get the wrong idea" He smirks.