64.

I'm going to have this chapter, then there's going to be a time skip of two years.

@lovejdbxacm I still love you, even though you're upset with me :))))

64. I'm Gonna End Up Alone.

"Come on, you've been at home all week" Oliver groans "We need to celebrate getting through our first week of college" 

"I'd rather stay in bed and die alone" I sigh dramatically "Maybe it's a genetic thing from the women in my family. We get a really good relationship and then we ruin it" 

"I'm going to be Mark for a second" He sighs, looking as if he's getting into character "Girl, if you don't get your ass out of bed, I will drag you out by your stank weave and force feed you cat dick do you understand me?" He sasses and I laugh loudly. [A/N Actually dead rn]

"Why cat dick? There's so many other things to choose from" I giggle.

"It seemed like a very Mark thing to say" He shrugs.

"Well, it kind of was" I laugh.

"I know" He chuckles "So will you go out now?" 

"Ugh fine" I sigh, getting out of bed "Is it cold out?"

"We live in Miami"

"So is it?"

"Not really" He sighs. I walk into my closet, and pull out a sweater anyways. I pull it on after taking off my undershirt, fixing it around my shoulders. It's an off the shoulder crop sweater, so I mean I guess I can wear it out. I pull on a pair of black leggings that end just below the sweater and I pull on some grey ankle boots. I walk to my vanity, and brush out my hair, putting on a black rose flower crown. 

I open my jewelry box, my breath hitching in my throat "What?" Oliver asks "No, no don't cry, what's wrong" He frowns, once he sees tears fill my eyes.

"Austin gave me this" I hold up my heart diamond necklace. I put it around my neck, against my better judgement. 

"Do I have to be Mark again?" 

"No" I shake my head, but I'm not very convincing as my lip quivers.

"Brogan, please don't cry" He sighs, hugging me from behind. 

"I'm not" I shake my head "I'm fine" I take a deep breath "It just hurts a lot harder the second time" I chuckle sadly, putting on some eye liner and lipstick. 

"Ready?" I ask, sliding my phone into the waistband of my leggings. 

"Yeah" He nods. We walk downstairs, and before we leave the house, I walk into the kitchen seeing my mom there.

"Mom" I call to get her attention.

"Hi" She smiles "Have you been crying?" She asks.

"No, just poked myself in the eye while doing my make-up, you know me" I lie with a chuckle.

"Oh well you look lovely" She compliments "Are you two leaving?" 

"Yeah, that's what I came to tell you, we'll be home later"

"Alright, I'll see you when you get back" She kisses my forehead, and Oliver and I walk out of my house and to his car. 

"So where are we going?"

"Just to get something to eat" He smiles, and drives off, quite a while later we pull up to an Italian restaurant and I smile "Now you can eat spaghetti, that's authentic" He laughs.

"I love a good authentic spaghetti" I giggle, getting out of his car. We walk in and get a table, ordering both our food and drinks, the both of us wanting spaghetti.

"So how was your first week of school?" He asks.

"It was boring as hell, it's like high school but with less worksheets" I laugh.

"That's so true" He laughs "Have you uh, talked to Mark at all?" He asks, clearing his throat.

"No" I sigh "He won't answer my calls" 

"Oh"

"Have you?"

"Yeah, talked to him this morning actually" He scratches the back of his neck.

"How is he?"

"He's good, he likes LA, but he always seems to talk about how much he wishes you went with him" He sighs "He says he's lost without you" 

"Then why isn't he answering my phone calls?" I scoff.

"Because he's upset. You know how he is, he'll hold a grudge but he'll eventually get over it" 

"Does he talk to Austin?" I ask.

"I actually don't know" He shrugs "I've never asked" He chuckles, our food being brought out along with some refills.

"I'm gonna end up alone" I sigh, swirling my straw in my glass.

"No you're not" Oli chuckles "You're going to find a good guy, who's going to love you very much"

"Austin loved me very much, but now he hates me" I frown.

"He doesn't hate you, he said so himself, he could never hate you because of how much he loves you"

"But you didn't see his face, he was so angry with me when I said I wasn't going" 

"At the time he probably was angry, but I'm sure the more he thought about it the more he understood that you did what you had to do" Oliver says.

"I messed up so much" 

\\\

"What do you want?" Mark glares once he answers my skype call.

"To apologize" I sigh "I'm sorry for breaking our plans, and not going to UCLA with you, but I was just so worried about my mom after this divorce, and I don't want you to hate me because you're my best friend and let's face it Oliver can't be two people at once" 

"I'm really pissed at you" 

"I know, and I'm sorry" 

"I'm in this whole new state by myself, I know no one" He frowns "This was supposed to be our thing and it isn't" 

"Mark, I'm so sorry" I shake my head "I didn't even realize how this would effect you"

"See, that's why I was so angry" He points out "You didn't even consider my feelings, like I understand that your mom is important, but you didn't even ask me how I felt" 

"I feel awful"

"Don't" He sighs "I feel awful for ignoring you, so I'm sorry"

"You have no need to be" I shake my head.

"Best friends?" He questions.

"Best friends" I nod "I miss you, tell me all about LA" 

"Oh my god, where do I even begin" 

:::

Hi

I love you all and I hope you liked this chapter.

Bad_Boy_Hemmo