32.

So I've been doing the Carter POVs wrong. They were supposed to be every 6th chapter, but I forgot about 24 and 30, so this is going to be in his POV and so is 36 so that we can make up for the last ones.

I was going to make this longer but I didn't have much time, but the next chapter will be nice ;)

The gif has nothing to do with the chapter, it just made me happy.

32. No, I asked Zach to.

| c a r t e r   m a h o n e |

"Where's Brogan at?" Zach asks, taking a swig from his beer.

"She's in my room, she probably went to sleep" I chuckle.

"You two are cute" He chuckles "Like, I've literally never seen you this happy" 

"Yeah, I know. She makes me happy" I grins widely at the thought of my baby.

"I know for a fact you make her happy too, she brings the Austin out in you" 

"I know, and that worries me" I bite the inside of my cheek.

"Why?"

"Because that just means she's getting to me, she's slowly making her way into my head" I frown, drinking out of my water bottle.

"I don't see where the problem is" He shrugs and I sigh.

"It means that she's slowly finding out more about me, something she could use against me" 

"Oh, I see your problem" He nods "You think she's out to get you when she's really not. Austin, she loves you for you. Trust me, I've noticed, she's not out to get you or anything like that. She's being genuine" He tells me "Now go wake her up, then all of us can go out, and I'll get proof" He says, leaving me in the living room by myself. I sigh, running my fingers through my hair, in frustration. I get up from the couch, walking to my room, seeing Brogan asleep on the bed, wrapped around my pillow. 

I smile lightly, walking over to the bed and pushing her hair out of her face. I lean down a kiss her forehead, letting my lips linger. She stirs lightly in her sleep, and turns over, I chuckle, knowing she won't wake up easily, before lightly shaking her awake.

"Leave me alone" She mumbles, burying her face into the pillows.

"Baby, you have to get up"

"No" She shakes her head.

"I'll buy you food" I sing song, and she sits straight up.

"Hmm what kind?" She smiles sleepily, and I laugh.

"You're cute" I kiss her nose.

"Never heard of that before" She jokes, and I shake my head, rolling my eyes playfully.

"You're not funny" I pull her up and out of bed "No let's go woman!" I smack her butt and she gasps. 

"Carter" She scolds and I shrug.

"What can I say, I just love it so much" I wink and she blushes "Now hurry, we've got to go" I walk out of the room, seeing all the guys are waiting on Brogan and I. 

"Gosh, she's still not done" Zach jokes and I nod.

"Yeah, she's so fucking lazy" I say loudly, knowing she'll hear me.

"Fuck you Carter!" She yells and the guys and I laugh. She walks out of the room, looking amazing as usual, and stands beside me.

"Finally" Rob huffs, all of us walking out to my truck.

"I get shotgun" Brogan yells, pushing past everyone and hopping into the front seat.

"Damn it" Alex huffs, sitting in the backseat. I chuckle lowly, shaking my head and getting into the drivers seat.

"Where to?" I ask.

"I'm thinking somewhere nice" Rob says "Like, uhm I don't know" 

"Wow you're a lot of help" Brogan rolls her eyes, and I snicker "I think we should just get pizza"

"I agree" Zach says, AC nodding along. Zach and Rob get into Zachs car. I back out of the parking lot and drive to a pizza place, Zach and Rob following. When we get there Brogan's the first one to get out, and she walks over to me. I wrap my arm around her shoulder, her hand resting on my wrist as she leans up to kiss my cheek. We walk in, Brogan telling me she's going to the bathroom as the guys and I get a table. We order our drinks, and a large pepperoni pizza, Brogan still not coming back from the bathroom.

"Where's Brogan at?" Zach asks.

"She told me she was going to the bathroom" I shrug.

"Well, it sure as hell has been a while" Rob chuckles.

"Yeah, I know. I'll be back" I huff, standing up and walking to where the bathrooms are. When I get there, my anger rises when I see Brogan laughing with some asshole. He's being way too touchy with her, and I can't stand watching it. I walk over to her, wrapping my arm around her shoulder and pulling me in for a kiss. I make it as sloppy as possible, knowing it would make the guy uncomfortable. Brogan pushes me away gently, giving me an unamused glance, before turning to whoever that guy is. [A/N DIRTY WORK JUST CAME ON MY PANDORA AND I HAD TO TELL YOU GUYS]

"I'm sorry about him. It was nice meeting you " She smiles.

"It was nice meeting you too, Brogan" He smiles back, he glances over at me, giving me an awkward nod before walking away.

"What the hell was that?" Brogan grits.

"That was me telling him to back the fuck off" I growl.

"You didn't have to do it that way! Like why the fuck did that even remotely make sense to you?" 

"How else was I supposed to do that? Ask him nicely to back off my girlfriend?" I roll my eyes.

"Yes! You had no reason to do that!"

"I had every reason to do that!" I argue and she runs her fingers through her hair.

"God! You're the worst fucking person to talk to!" She exclaims in frustration, turning around.

"Where are you going?" 

"Don't worry about it" She walks away, me following after her quickly.

"Zach, drive me back now" She demands, and Zach swallows his pizza nodding.

"I'll take you home" I intervene, but she holds up her hand.

"Nope, I asked Zach to" She turns on her heel, and walks out of the place, leaving me with Rob and AC.

"What was that all about?" Rob asks, his mouth full.

"I don't even want to talk about it" I shake my head.

:::

Hey!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

Love, Bad_Boy_Hemmo