20.

I drew a sick ass PTV based picture in AP US History today :P

If you guys read my closing AN last chapter you saw how I liked this one guy, well so far it's working out for me :)

Anyways, enough about me it's on to you guys 

20. I Actually Came To Talk To You.

Being suspended sucks, I'm not even sure why people want it to happen to them so much. I've literally done nothing but stare at my ceiling. I have no phone, no laptop, no iPad, nothing.

If I would've known this would've happened I wouldn't of hit Ella.

Who am I kidding? Yeah I would have.

She deserved it, first she tells me I'm stupid for liking Carter, than she makes fun of my stupidity, then she steals Carter!

Who's really the stupid one here?

I walk down to the kitchen, hoping that eating will occupy me. I take a pizza out of the freezer and put it into the oven, right as there's a knock on my front door. I skip to the door, opening it. I frown at the body standing on my porch. I slam the door, only for it to be caught by his foot.

"What do you want? Ella's house is four that way" I sneer, pointing in the direction of Ella's house.

"I actually came here to talk to you" 

"Why?" I ask.

"If you let me in I'll tell you"

"Fine" I sigh, opening the door. He walks in and sits down on the couch in my living room. I walk through the kitchen, checking my pizza, before walking to the living room and sitting on the couch opposite of Carter.

"I don't have a disease" He chuckles.

"Are you sure? I think you have something called Assholeitis" I glare, and he fights a laugh.

"Did you come up with that yourself?" He snorts.

"Shut up. Why are you here?" I roll my eyes. His face turns serious, and he gets up walking closer to me. He sits down on the coffee table in front of me, taking my hands in his.

"Brogan" He sighs.

"Don't Brogan me like that" I rip my hands from his.

"I didn't even Brogan you like anything" He argues.

"Yes you did! You gave me the Brogan you always do before you try and tell me that you miss me and you're sorry and that you need me" I mock him and he frowns "I was right wasn't I?" I roll my eyes with a huff, getting up and walking to the kitchen. I take my pizza out of the oven, getting out a pizza cutter. I hear Carter's footsteps get closer as I cut my pizza. 

"Brogan will you listen to me?" He huffs, taking the pizza cutter out of my hands and throwing it in the sink.

"Hey!" I protest "Now I have to wash that" 

"Too fucking bad" He rolls his eyes "Now will you shut up and listen to me?" 

"Wow you're rude" 

"Because you're pissing me off! I'm trying to have an actual conversation with you, and you're playing games" He growls.

"Maybe it's because I don't want to talk to you" I shrug.

"Then listen to me!" He huffs.

"Fine. Talk" I cross my arms over my chest.

"Your friends have made it pretty clear to me that they want me to stay away from you" He starts.

"Then why don't you?" I mumble.

"Because I don't want to. Brogan, I'm so sorry for everything. I've made many mistakes in my life, but this one is by far the worst. I've meant everything I said about you meaning everything to me, and I just want you back" He says, his voice getting soft as his face gets closer to mine. 

"Carter" I whisper, my hands being placed on his shoulders. Involuntarily I lean up on my toes, my lips brushing his. I bite my lip, closing my eyes tightly "I can't" I take a step back.

"What?"

"You're with Ella and even though I may hate her right now, she was my friend at one point in time, i just can't do it" 

"I'll break up with her" He tells me.

"That doesn't mean anything! Carter it's not just that but I can't trust you!" I yell.

"Why not?" 

"Because Carter, you've hurt me countless times" 

"But I love you" He screams.

"Carter, I don't love you" I whisper, avoiding eye contact, knowing that if I did I'd break down.

"Fine! I don't even fucking care anyways!" He storms out of my house. 

\\\

I lay in my bed, trying not to cry. I can't believe I told him I didn't love him.

I'm so fucking pathetic. 

My phone buzzes beside me, and I unlock it, seeing a message from ACM. I frown, but open it anyways. The message making me nervous.

From ACM: 

    The final gift is on your balcony, I think you'll like this one. -ACM

To ACM: 

    Then I get to find out who you are?

From: ACM

    You'll find out very soon -ACM

I get up and walk to my balcony, seeing a box on the chair. I pick it up and bring it back to my room, sitting it on my bed. I open it, seeing the rose, and note and a smaller box inside. I open the note first, it only consisting of one word four letters, but a chill still goes down my spine.

Boom.

There isn't even a sign off. Just that word. With shaking hands I open the box a gasp escaping my lips. 

A gun, and one single bloody bullet. 

My phone ringing startles me, and without looking I pick it up.

"Hello?" I shakily answer.

"Oh my god! Brogan! That kid Andrew that went to our school just killed himself!" Mark yells into my ear.

"What?" 

"Yeah! He shot himself in the head!" 

I hang up the phone, my eyes wide, and mouth agape. 

My phone lights up, and that's when the tears fall freely.

From ACM:

    It's not over yet -ACM

:::

Hi Chickadees :)))))))))))

I hope you liked this chapter!

So do you think Andrew really killed himself? 

Maybe he didn't ;)

Love, Bad_Boy_Hemmo