25.

Sometimes I think this story hates me because I always have the toughest time updating this story.

Read my new story 'Sunlight' if you haven't it's a good one :)

I think this chapter is the one we've all been waiting on ;))))

| b r o g a n   a n d e r s o n |

25. Well Are You?

It's been a week of no Carter, I had hoped that's what I wanted, but it isn't. I want Carter, I want him to tell me he loves me, and be able to tell him I love him back, and not to be worried that his girlfriend is going to try to hit me.

Tonight's prom night, and I'm guessing Carter agreed to go with Ella because that's all she can talk about with the bitches she calls friends.

But me, I'm stuck at home on a Saturday night, eating popcorn all alone because my parents leave me at home all the time, my friends actually have lives, and the guy I like has a girlfriend. Since this morning I've been watching Pitch Perfect 2 on repeat without a care in the world. It's still funny no matter how many times I watch it.

There's a knock at my door, a knock that I wasn't expecting. A normal person would get a bat, and open the door slowly preparing to hit someone in the face with it. But in my irrational, stressed out and lonely state, I simply yell out "It's open" The door swings open and I hear footsteps getting closer.

"You know I could've been a robber" Carter chuckles, leaning against the wall.

"Well are you?" I ask, stretching out on my couch.

"Maybe, I'm trying to steal your heart" He snorts, laying down with me on the couch, his head resting on my shoulder.

"That's cute" I chuckle, my arms wrapping round him "Aren't you supposed to be at prom?" I ask.

"Yeah, but the girl I want to go with is at home, watching Pitch Perfect" He chuckles.

"Hmm, I wonder who she is" I tease and he sighs.

"Brogan, you know I'm serious right?"

"Yes Carter" I sigh back, and he takes his head out of my neck.

"Brogan, I don't think you understand how serious I actually am" He sits up.

"I do too Carter! You seem to say something about it every time I see you" I roll my eyes "All we do is fight over this, so for once, can we please just talk normally about this. That's all I want. I don't want to fight with you" I take a deep breath.

"Okay" He nods "I just want to know why? Why is it so hard for you to trust me?" 

"I don't know Carter, I think it's because I'm scared" I shrug.

"There's no reason for you to be scared" He shakes his head, scooting closer and taking my hands in his "I'd never hurt"

"You already have multiple times already" I scoff "Carter my biggest worry is you can have times when you're amazing and just the perfect guy, but then you have times when you're just hateful and you don't care about my feelings, you just care about yourself" 

"If I promise to always put you first will you actually trust me and give me a chance?" He asks, his face showing sincerity.

"I don't know Carter..." I trail off.

"Brogan, I swear to god, I'll always put you before me. I love you. I love myself too but you know I love you more" He teases, nudging his nose against mine.

"Shut up" I giggle, my head leaning onto his shoulder.

"So..?" He trails off, and cute little smile on his face.

"Okay" I nod.

"Okay?"

"Okay as in, I'll give you a chance, I think I've put you through enough" I kiss his cheek and he jumps up.

"Are you fucking serious?" He grins "Like you're my girlfriend?" 

"Yes" I giggle, a squeal escaping my lips as he picks me up, spinning me around in circles "Oh my gosh Carter!" I laugh.

"Sorry I got excited" He puts me down, his arm wraps around my shoulder as his other hand rests on my hip "So as your boyfriend I can kiss you whenever right?" He whispers, nudging his nose with mine.

"Don't you already?" I tease, my hands moving to cup his face.

"Oh yeah, I do don't I?" He chuckles, leaning down to press his lips to mine "I'm so glad you're not wearing pants" He hums, his hand moving to grab my butt. I pull him closer to me and slide my tongue into his mouth, a groan leaving his mouth. He pulls away slowly, the both of us trying to catch our breaths.

"Wow, if that's the kind of kisses I get because I'm your boyfriend, I never want to stop" He grins.

"You're stupid" I roll my eyes playfully.

"And you're beautiful" He kisses my cheek.

"Wow you're very cheesy" I laugh.

"Only for you baby" He smiles.

"Wait! Holy fuck! What about Ella?" 

"Brogan, calm down! I broke up with her like a week ago when I left your house" He chuckles, putting his hands on my hips to pull me closer to him "Don't you worry"

"Then why was she talking about going to prom with you?" I ask, him picking me up and sitting down on the couch with m in his lap.

"Because every time I dump her she wants people to still think we're together" He shrugs "But can we not talk about her? I don't really want to think about her" He says, playing with the hem of my shirt..

"Okay" I nod, leaning my head on my shoulder.

"I want you to meet my friends" He whispers.

"Okay, when?" I ask, pressing a light kiss to his neck.

"Whenever" He shrugs "I just want them to meet my baby" He kisses my cheek.

I'm his baby.

:::

Somewhat of a short chapter but I hope you liked it :)

Love, Bad_Boy_Hemmo