42.

Dude, I had the best and worst experience of my life yesterday... Don't do drugs kids XD

The gif obviously has nothing to do with the chapter, it just made me laugh really hard

I love you guys :)

Tbh I said I was going to start writing 'Come Find Us' in December but I got so fucking excited and ditched that idea so if you're wondering it's in full swing...

Dudeeeesssss Untitled by Knuckle Puck is the most beautiful song like that song gets me in my feelings, so I put it above if you want to listen to it, I won't be offended if you hate it and turn it off or don't listen to it at all.

So as you know, I live out my fantasies through my characters in my stories so in this Brogan talks about a tattoo she wants with 'The 1975' lyrics, it's not the tattoo I want but I also want a tattoo with 'The 1975' lyrics XD

42. I Fucking Love You So Much.

"Alright, I've taken you mini golfing, to eat, and we walked around the mall, now I have to get you home" I say to Logan, he sighs and nods his head.

"Okay" He states sadly, and part of me thinks I'm going to give in, but I stand my ground as we walk to my truck. Brogan helps him into the truck while I climb into the drivers seat. When Brogan gets in, she grabs my hand and laces our fingers together. I kiss the back of her hand and she smiles lightly, and I drive to Logan's house.

"Austin?" Logan says quietly.

"Yes?" 

"Can we hang out again soon? Please" He says, and I look at him through my mirror seeing him playing with his fingers, a pout on his face. I frown seeing him upset over this, and nod my head.

"Of course Bud, you're my little man" I chuckle and he looks up his face brightening.

"Yay!" He cheers, just as I pull into his driveway. He sighs quietly, and Brogan gets out to help him out my truck and he walks with her to the front door, and I follow them. I open the door and walk in, Brogan and Logan following. 

"Austin!" My Aunt Lisa smiles, hugging me "There's my baby" She picks Logan up.

"Hi mommy" He hugs her.

"Hi, I'm Lisa" She holds her hand out to Brogan.

"I'm Brogan, it's lovely to meet you"

"She's my girlfriend" I cut in, wrapping my arm around her waist. 

"Oh?" Aunt Lisa smirks, and I laugh.

"Mhmm" I hum, looking at Brogan her face bright red "But anyways, we have to go. I'm scared the boys messed up my house" I lie with a chuckle and she nods.

"Alright, well  thank you for taking him, and it was great meeting you" She smiles at Brogan.

"Thanks, you too" She nods, and I lead her out. We get into my truck, the both of us silent. We pull up to my house, and the both of us get out and walk into my house, none of the guys here. 

Brogan walks over to me putting her hands on my shoulders. She smiles at me, and I return it, putting my hands on her waist. We involuntarily sway back and forth, and I pull her closer to me, her head resting on my shoulder, I rub her back lightly, and she sighs pressing her lips to my neck.

"I fucking love you so much" She whispers into my neck, and I chuckle.

"I love you so much more baby" I kiss her temple, and she pulls her face out of my neck to kiss my lips gently. I run my fingers through her hair, pulling out her hair tie so it falls down her shoulders. When she pulls away she looks at me through her eyelashes a lazy smile on her lips.