17.

I loved the comments on the last chapter, they were so funny! Seems like Ella is very hated right now

I have a cold, and I want to die rn it's so bad.

17. Maybe You and Carter Are Perfect For Eachother

"Are you driving to school?" My dad asks me.

"I don't want to go" I pout.

"Why not?"

"I'm sad" I frown, resting my head on my hand.

"Well I'm sure a lot of kids in your school are sad, but they still have to go" He stands up "Now you need to go, you'll be late" He kissed my head, walking to the kitchen.

"Alright dad, I guess I'll go" I sigh dramatically, standing up and walking to the door "I'll make sure to hide my sad tears"

"I'm not letting you stay home Brogan" He chuckles.

"You're the best dad ever" I roll my eyes playfully.

"Hey, look, I know" He grins, showing me his '#1 Dad' coffee mug I gave him in the 2nd grade.

"Bye Dad" I laugh, walking out of the house and to the car.

"Hey Brogan?" I look up to see Ella.

"What?"

"I want to apologize for real this time, I didn't mean anything I said, and I lied about Carter and I-" I cut her off by putting my hand up.

"I'm gonna stop you right there because now you're lying. I talked to Carter and he admitted to it, but what I don't get is how you could do that to me, we may not have been on the best of terms, but I'd never do that to you, no matter how pissed I was at you" I shake my head.

"I know, and I'm really sorry"

"Yeah well a sorry doesn't fix anything" I frown "Did Carter tell you he slept with you right after he slept with me?" I ask, and her eyes widen.

"Brogan I- oh my god" She covers her mouth with her hand "I'm so sorry"

"Sorry won't help, I think you've done enough, so please, just leave me alone" I open my car door "Maybe you and Carter are perfect for each other" I sarcastically smile "Then no one else has to worry about getting hurt" I get into my car, and back out of my driveway, leaving Ella standing there.

I drive to school, my phone continuously buzzing in the cup holder. When I park in my usual parking space, I pick up my phone, seeing countless text messages.

5 from Mark

3 from Oliver

19 from Carter, though some are from yesterday, and while I was asleep.

and

1 from ACM

I look over all the messages.

From: Mark the Gay Princess

Where are you?

From: Mark the Gay Princess

Bitch answer me!

From: Mark the Gay Princess

You know, someone could be dead

From: Mark the Gay Princess

Just like the ends of your hair

From: Mark the Gay Princess

I slayyyy