53.

You all seemed so upset at what Brogan said to Austin earlier like omg.

But I mean they're going to flirt a lot. You know like the flirting that happens when you don't even realize it, it's that kind.

Another time skip, it's after Spring Break now, just know all Brogan did during Spring Break is avoid Austin and eat carrots.

The gif has nothing to do with the chapter, but just look at how cute Ashton is like awwwwww

I need some really good Austin Mahone fanfics... I feel like I've read a lot but I'm missing some really good ones.

53. Answer It He Might Want Phone Sex!

"I'm here with movies and ice cream" Mark barges into my bedroom.

"Oooh what movies?" 

"Depends do you want scary or funny?" 

"Is that even a question?"

"Right, so comedy" He rolls his eyes "I have all of the Hangover movies, 21 and 22 Jump Street, Hot Tub Time Machine 1 and 2 or Bridesmaids" He lists off, looking through his bag of movies.

"Hmm, I think we should watch Bridesmaids. I'm in a very Kristen Wiig mood" I chuckle, taking a bite from my carrot.

"Bitch are you a rabbit now?" Mark asks, staring at my bag of carrots.

"Don't judge me, it's bikini season and I'm sad and I eat when I'm sad so I might as well eat healthy" I defend "Food is food young Marcus" 

"You're still sad" He huffs.

"Well, only kind of" I try to hide a smile.

"Why are you doing that?" He points at me accusingly.

"Doing what?" I take another bite of carrot.

"You're doing that thing you do when you're trying to hide something" He says with wide eyes "Spill" He says and I pretend to not hear him and continue to munch on my carrots. [A/N: It's almost midnight and I'm tired and I get so corny when I'm tired. Or should I say carroty? You see what I mean holy cow]

"Hey my carrots" I whine when Mark rips them out of my hand.

"Spill and you'll get them back" He negotiates and I sigh.

"It's nothing really, I've just been talking to Austin lately" I shrug, reaching for my carrots but he holds them farther away from me.

"About?"

"Nothing really, we just talk about anything. We're friends" 

"Just friends?" 

"As of now yes" I nod, deciding to leave out the flirting between the two of us out, hoping he doesn't notice I'm keeping some details out.

"That's not all, I want to know everything" He says, and I frown wondering why I thought I could keep anything from him.

"Well there's occasional flirting..." I trail off.

"And..?"

"We may have had phone sex once or twice" I mumble, his eyes widening.

"What?" He shrieks "Holy fuck that's hot"

"Oh my gosh stop" I cover my face in embarrassment.

"What's it like?" He asks, looking at me like a child at story time.

"I can't explain it, but if I'm being honest it's hot" I giggle "Now that's enough, give me back my carrots and turn on the movie" I take a drink of water, and snatch my bag of carrots back from Mark as he puts the DVD into my DVD player, hitting play. He comes back and lays next to me, the two of us cuddling up together on my bed.