21.

I don't think I ever thanked you guys for 2K so thank you so much <3

If you guys are interested I'm writing imagines again if you want to read them, I'm going to make Austin Mahone imagines as soon as I'm done with a few requests.

This chapter is like really long, because I decided to add something special, as you can tell by the gif ;) But it's cute too 

21. Please! I'll Explain Later!

I walk through the halls, for some reason feeling happy to not be stuck at my house. I walk to lunch, sitting down at my usual table.  

"Happy Friday!" Mark cheers "I'm so glad you're back!" 

"Me too" Oliver wraps his arm around my shoulder.

"I'm glad to be back" I smile.

"You missed a lot. Carter dumped Ella yesterday, and now she has no friends. Like everyone hates her" He laughs.

Part of me feels bad for her, but when I think about everything she's done to me I can't help but laugh "She deserves it"

"Yeah, but now we don't know what Carter is going to do" Mark starts "I mean he can't go to prom without a date, it's prom, and he's Carter" 

"He can still go without a date" I shrug and Mark gasps.

"Carter Mahone cannot go to prom by himself! He's Carter Mahone" He says, seeing offended.

"I'm sorry I said anything" I chuckle, we all continue to eat lunch and talk until the bell rings.

When the bell rings I walk to my English class, and sit down in my seat. Ella walks in soon after me, and the whole class begins to whisper. I hear many rumors circulate as she walks to her seat, things like 'I heard Carter broke up with her because she cheated on him' or 'I heard they broke up because she's pregnant with someone else's baby' etc. I can't help but roll my eyes at the stupid rumors. She sits down in front of me and a scoff escapes her lips.

"I can't believe all of you believe that stuff. I'll have you know that Carter and I are still together" She smirks, just as the teacher walks in.

"Thank you for that information Ms. Hughes, now if everyone can focus on what's going on that'd be very helpful" Ms. Smith says, and everyone's head snaps to their papers.

"Can someone refresh my memory on where we left off last time?" 

"We were at 35:48 in the movie" Timmy, the kid in the front row tells Ms. Smith.

"Thank you" She smiles. She walks over to her computer, and starts playing whatever movie they were watching. I raise my hand, and she walks over to me.

"I have no idea what we're doing" I chuckle.

"That's right. Well all we're really doing is watching the movie, and then once it's done we're going to be picking scenes from the movie to discuss character credibility" She explains and I nod along with what she's saying. 

"Okay, thank you" I nod, and she walks away. 

I watch the movie, not even knowing which one it is, and eventually, the bell rings for the end of the day. I walk out of the classroom, spotting Ryder across the hall. When I see him I remember I had to apologize to him. 

"Ryder!" I yell, getting odd looks from the other people in the hallway. I call his name again as he begins to walk down the hallway. I run to him, catching his wrist before he can turn the corner,

"What do you want?" He asks harshly.

"I wanted to apologize. I wanted to go to your game, I really did but-"