35.

I started a new story, well not officially but uh yeah, it's pretty fucking cool. It's already up obviously and it's about a couple that runs away and they leave video diaries and clues on where they're going so they're kinda leading people on a chase it's called 'Come Find Us' and you should check it out because I love you :))))))))

Btw, this story will be coming to an end soon, like I think between chapter 60-70

I literally got 2 hours of sleep last night and I'm dying.

35. So I Found Carter.

I've been waiting on Carter to come over my house for about 4 hours now, he texted me saying he was going to come over, but now he won't answer my phone calls. I huff in annoyance, calling Mark and Oliver, telling them to come hang out with me.

It's been a couple months since the trip to I took with Carter and the guys. I finished my junior year, actually passing all my finals, even the math one. Carter and I haven't talked about what's going to happen when summer ends and the part of the reason I called him over to my house.

The door swinging open breaks my thought and a very bright Mark stumbles in "Hey!" He grins,misting down next to me, Oliver comes in after him, looking the exact same way and I look at them in confusion.

"Well, before you ask. There's a glow out party and we're taking you" Mark says and I shake my head.

"How about no, I'm not really in the mood for a party"

"You're never in the mood, come on! It's the summer before our senior year! Stop moping because Carter won't call you back, he's probably busy" Mark rolls his eyes, I huff and stand up silently agreeing. A smile breaks out on his face as he drags me to my room to pick out my outfit "Put this on, and then I'll paint you"

I put on the outfit he picked out for me, which was a blue tie dye crop top and a pair of white shorts. I turn to him and he sits me down, pulling glow paint out of his pocket. He runs the paint brush under my eyes, and across my chest before smiling in content.

"Now let's get to this party!" He claps. As we drive to the party my phone buzzes nonstop. I check it hoping its Carter, but much to my dismay, the one person I had hoped stopped texting me for good, was back again.

From ACM:

    I wouldn't go to the party if I were you. You might see something you don't want to. -ACM

I roll my eyes and lock my phone, not in the mood for whatever that bullshit text meant. We get to the party and we all pile out of the car and inside, Oliver immediately dragging the two of us to the drink table. He pours 6 shots two for each of us and in sync we throw them back.

"Now we're ready to party" Oli laughs.

Throughout the night, I've had quite a few drinks, dancing to the music with my two best friends and not having a care in the world, not even about that text or Carter. Mark tells us he's going to get us more drinks, he comes back moments later, looking flustered and having no drinks.

"So I found Carter" He says, and my heart drops.

"He ditched me to go to a fucking party" I growl "Where is he?"

"Brogan, I don't think it's a good idea to go looking for him" Mark stops me, but I push him off, walking around to go find him. When I see him, my blood boils seeing a girl in pink all over him. I storm over to them yanking her off of him. Carter stares a me with wide eyes, and if it wasn't for his tattoos I wouldn't know it was actually him.

"Brogan wha-"

"Let me get this straight" I cut him off "You asked to come over to my house, to hang out with me, only to ditch me to go to a party and let girls hang all over you"

"Brogan I can explain"

"What is there to explain?" I huff.

"A lot actually"

"Okay, tell me your dying excuse then" I roll my eyes.

"She's an old friend of mine, I've known her since I was 9. This is her party and she invited me and most of the school. Nothing was happening between us two but her ex-boyfriend is here and she needed my help to get him to leave her alone, I promise you baby she's nothing more than a friend" He explains.

"I don't believe you" I shrug, and he sighs.

"Fine, follow me then" He grabs my wrist dragging me in the direction that girl went. When he finds her he tells her to follow us outside where it's quiet.

"Anna will you please tell my girlfriend here why she saw what she did?"

"He was helping me get rid of an ex" She says simply "I knew my ex was scared of Austin because of his rep in my side of town so I knew if I looked like I was dating him then he'd leave. I didn't mean to make you upset because I'm not a home wrecker and I know what it's like to be cheated on, and I promise you I see Austin as more of a brother than anything" She says and I nod, Carter wrapping his arm around me, his lips close to my ear.

"I told you so" He whispers and I elbow him.

"So I guess I can go back in now? I have a party to host"

"Yeah, thanks Annabelle" He grins.

"It's no problem, anything to keep you two together" She smiles "By the way, your mom told me she wants to see you, has something important to tell you"

"Alright, I'll go see her tomorrow" He nods and she walks away, waving to me sweetly before walking back in.

"I forgive you" Carter smirks and I scoff.

"I didn't apologize"

"But I know you want to, because you were jealous and wrong" He teases.

"Shut up Carter" I roll my eyes and he wraps his arms around me, kissing me cheek.

"So wanna come see my mom with me tomorrow?"

"Sure" I nod, and he pecks my lips.

"You know I love you right?" He whispers and I nod.

"I guess I love you back" I tease and he chuckles.

"You know you love me more than I love you so"

"I refuse to be this kind of couple, so uh let's not" I laugh and he kisses my nose.

"Well I still love you anyways" He nudges his nose against mine.

:::

Hi

All I have to say is I love you

Love,Bad_Boy_Hemmo