57.

As you can tell by the picture above I'm back on my polyvore shit. If you read Shadow then you know how often I use it. If the picture isn't above then you can find my polyvore it's bad-boy-hemmo because I keep shit easy. Feel free to follow because I make the outfits right before I post chapters :)

My 7 button is messed up so I literally have to press it like 10 times for it to work and it makes me sad.

So yesterday, I was pissed off because I wanted to go out, and I canceled going bowling with a friend of mine because I thought I was, but then my mom went on this whole thing about how she didn't want to go out because it's cold (like come on it's fucking winter) then come to find out, she did go out and left me home by myself. And now she wants to wonder why I'm mad at her like tf? She wants to say she did nothing wrong like no, stop.

57. Speaking Of Head...

"Are you all ready to- Oh shit" Mark stops, when he opens the door "I'm sorry" He blushes, seeing my surprised face at what Mark had just witnessed. 

"It's alright, we'll be out in a minute" I sit up, clearing my throat. 

"Okay" He nods, walking back out of the room. I get out of bed, ignoring Austin's stare on me and rummage through the drawers pulling out an outfit. Austin sighs at the fact that I've ignoring his presence and he grabs some clothes, throwing them on. I put on my clothes, and look at the full length mirror on the wall, my finger being placed on my chin in thought.

"What are you thinking about?" Austin asks.

"It's missing something" I sigh "Oh I got it!" I grin, grabbing out a hat, and putting it on my head. I turn to face Austin "So...how do I look?" I ask, and his eyes scan my form.

"You look gorgeous" He compliments and I blush.

"Thanks" I smile "How can you wear jeans?" 

"They have holes in it, they're breezy" He chuckles, and I laugh shaking my head. We walk out to the living room of the camper, and Austin goes outside with Zach while I rest my legs over Mark's lap. 

"That was some moment this morning" He winks, and I groan "I told you this was a trip of rekindling"

"I don't know Mark, I'm partially glad you walked in, I don't know if kissing him would have been the best idea" I shake my head.

"I think it's something you both wanted, you could tell" He rubs my leg.

"I have to blow him" I blurt and his eyes widen. I cover my mouth, wondering why the hell I had said it out loud.

"What?" He asks.

"We made a bet, and thinking back it was really dumb" I shake my head with a frown.

"Well what was it?"

"That yesterday when we got here, you'd want to walk around to see where everything is" 

"Wow Brogan" He laughs "But hey, rekindling" He sings, and I frown.

"Stop talking about rekindling" I roll my eyes.

Oliver walks out of the bathroom, and I look up at him "You look good" He compliments.

"Thanks Babe" I grin, and we all walk outside with Austin and Zach "Why are all of you wearing pants? It's hot as fuck out here" 

"Because my knees look weird" Zach fake cries, and I laugh.

"Okay, that's a good excuse, but what about you guys?" 

"I look too damn good in skinny jeans to not wear them" Mark sasses, and I nod.

"Fair enough"