12.

Before we start, and I know I don't really put beginning notes in this, but I added a new story called I Remember, and I'll be posting the first chapter later today, and it will be in full swing when I'm done with my story shadow, which will be ending within the weekend, so go check that out

| c a r t e r m a h o n e |

12. I Know, and I'm Sorry

"Carter, your phone is ringing" Tiffany giggles, handing me my phone, why she's giggling I'll never know. I look at the phone, seeing Brogans name, and I roll my eyes, locking my phone. Tiffany leans into me, playing with the hem of my shirt. My phone dings beside me, and I look down at it, seeing Brogan left me a voicemail. My eyebrows furrow in confusion.

Who leaves a voicemail?

I roll my eyes and pick up my phone to listen to the voicemail.

"Carter please come help me! I need you, I'm at Andrew's house and he won't let me leave, please please come help m-" She cuts herself off with a scream.

"Fucking bitch!" I hear before the line goes dead.

"Shit" I curse, jumping up from off my bed, and putting on my shoes. I dial Brogans number, only to have it go straight to voicemail.

"Where are you going?" Tiffany asks.

"Don't worry about it" I grit, running out to my car.

"Come on Brog, come on" I mutter, as I redial her number.

I get her voicemail again, and I groan, throwing my phone onto the passenger seat. I drive to Andrew's house, my anger growing more and more as I get closer to his house. When I get there, I immediately walk into his house, seeing him on his couch.

"What the fuck did you do to her?" I growl.

"Oh, so she called you?" He smirks.

"Where the fuck is she?"

"I don't have her" He shrugs.

"I'm trying to not hurt you Marx" I spit.

"Using last names huh?" He chuckles.

"Where the fuck is she?"

"I told you I don't hav-"

I cut him off by slamming my fist into his face, his head flies back, his nose immediately starting to bleed.

"I don't-" He starts but my phone rings, an unknown number coming up.

"Hello?"

"Carter, it's Brogan, can you please come to my house?"

"I'll be there soon" I say, and hang up.

"Told you" Andrew smirks, and I once again, punch him.

I walk back out to my car, and drive to Brogans house. When I get there, I climb up to her balcony, seeing she's already sitting there.

"Hi" She whispers.

"Hey" I sit down next to her, wrapping my arm around her shoulders. She leans into me, her head resting on my shoulder, as she plays with her fingers in her lap.

"I called you" She sniffs "I called you because I needed you, and you didn't answer" 

"I know, and I'm sorry" I whisper "I'm so sorry I didn't answer, I should have"

"I was so scared" She cries, and I pull her into my lap, rubbing her back softly "He was so mean"

"It's alright" I coo, kissing her temple "Come on, lets get you inside" I lift her up, carrying her into her room, and laying her on the bed. I lay beside her, pulling her into me once again as we flip through channels trying to find something relatively interesting to watch.

"Ooh put on Ink Master! I love that show" She grins, and I turn on the channel "Tyler is my man crush" She whispers.

[A/N Tyler is an actual guy that's on this season of Ink Master and omg he's hot]

"I thought I was your man crush" I fake pout, and she giggles, kissing my jaw.

"Shut up and watch the show" As we watch the two of us stay silent, just paying attention to the challenges. I start to really get into the show and nearly miss Brogan nudging my jaw with her nose. I look down at her, her eyes already glued to my lips. I take the obvious hint, and lean close to her, and press my lips to hers.

And in that moment, I realized, that not only did I love kissing her, but I loved everything about her, and I was slowly starting to fall for Brogan Anderson. 

:::

Hi!

I've had a very crazy week, as you all know I started school, and already it's been crazy. My brother moved out to go to college yesterday and I'm extremely sad about it because he was my partner in crime, but I  updated :) I've decided I will start updating on Sundays if I can because my updates are less frequent.

I hope you all read my new story :)

Love, Bad_Boy_Hemmo