Untitled Part 9

Shanaya was a bit taken aback by what had happened at the book store. She was having very confused feeling. Initially she thought that Rudra could not endure her presence and now he had been doing weird things to her. He was not only confusing her but also playing with her mind.

It was already a day over but she still felt as if his breaths were touching her and his words being whispered to her ears. She was sitting with her books open in her room whereas Natey was in next room for evening gossip when she heard a knock at the door. She opened the door to see a senior, 2nd year, standing in front of her whom she recalled as "Shanon".

Before Shanaya could say anything, she entered the room inviting herself.

"Where is Natasha?"

"Next room."

"Call her."

This woman was driving her crazy. First she barged in to their room and now she was commanding her. Somehow she managed to keep her calm and asked:

"What happened?"

"I need to talk to her, so call her."

After a couple of minutes, both Natey and Shanaya were standing in front of Shanon within the closed doors.

"How many days have it been when you were admitted to the college?"

"Approximately 15- 20 days but why are you asking all these?" Shanaya asked the same question again.

"You keep out of it. You," she pointed to Natey, "What kind of girl you are? Chasing guys and trapping them into fake relationships?"

"Who are you to talk to me like that?" Natey spat back.

"Do you know, Mike used to consider me as his sister, even though we are not blood related? He used to share everything with me and he was never into girls. Not only he, even Rudra.."

The name caught Shanaya's attention.

"..loves me like a sister. I know all their likes and dislikes and you,.." Again a threatening finger was accusing Natey.

"..can never be the Mike's choice. He has never ever talked to any girl in the college except me, so how is it possible for him to have relationship with you? What did you do to him?"

Natey could not suppress the smile forming at her lips, feeling proud and happy at the news.

"How do I know?"

"Of course you know because you did something to him. And what are you doing- two timing? I saw you flirting with Rudra as well and I am sure that you have a list of guys whom you want to trap. But know one thing, Rudra is out of your reach. He never goes against what I say. Though he is famous as "the playboy and a bad guy" but he is not. This is because he never bothered to clarify the rumors spreading. But that does not mean that he is like one and you will get something you are looking for."

"Listen, you..." Shanaya interrupted but was prevented by Natey who whispered in her ears:

"Let her be, she is our senior and just jealous." Shanaya exclaimed at the calm Natey was having.

"I will keep your points in mind. Thank you." And with that she opened the door of the room to see a few girls scattering hurriedly.

"Don't think that it is over. I will not leave you." And with that Shanon left furiously.

Natey closed the door with a thud:

"These girls, they were eavesdropping."

"Why did you not say anything to her? Who did she think was to give such a nonsense lecture cum threat?"

"It's okay Shane. Relax. I will talk to Mike."

"And I need to give a lesson to Rudra to keep a check on his so called lovely sister." She thought to herself.

And after a few moments, she was already talking to Mike, sharing what had happened. Surprisingly, he just laughed off and dismissed the situation but Natey did not. And then all of a sudden, the tone changed and she started talking respectfully. Her topic of conversation had changed:

"You have no idea how furious and angry she was at her. I had to keep telling her to calm down."

"yeah, I know but she did not understand her. I told her the same thing."

Shanaya was thinking too hardly who the person was with whom Natey was discussing her. A part of her was expecting someone particular. And then all of a sudden, Natey was swaying her mobile in front of her face.

"What are you thinking?" This is for you and with that she handed over the phone to her and left the room closing the door behind her.

This was strange for Shanaya since Natey never left her mobile anywhere with anyone. In way, it was her life with which she texted and talked to guys. So the person must be either very important to her or she was trying hard to be good in front of that person.

Who can be the person? Though she was expecting someone in particular but her mind kept saying that it was Mike. But what if it was not him...

__________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for a late update. 

Thank you for reading...