Part 31

A.N: As mentioned in previous chapters, this chapter is dedicated to wolvelover123 for comments and votes.
Thank you for your interest, votes, comments n suggestions. Enjoy reading!!

He slowly gave her his hand and said..

"My room?"

Shanaya was so engrossed that she had forgotten all her nervousness and playfully put her hand in his. She was still praising the house and missed the nervousness that Rudra was showing. His room was dark and cold. When they reached the last stair, Rudra switched on the lights to his room. It was cozy. She looked around. It was clean. Clothes were neatly folded and kept in wardrobe. The room smelled like Rudra and she blushed at the thought. Even though, they got a bit intimate just for a couple of times, she liked his smell. It was not only fresh and sweet but intoxicating and addictive at the same time. She inhaled deeply and felt it. Luckily, her back was facing him so he could not see it. The bed too was clean and looked quite comfortable. If only he ever saw her bedroom, he would run in opposite direction. She was messy. Seeing his inviting and comfortable bed, she sighed and almost ran to it and lied down.

"Ah!! It was so tiring. By the way where are your friends?" She asked with all her innocence and in a ready to sleep mood.

He was taken aback by her action. He had never imagined her in his bed, that too so soon. Well not that he had not and no, not in this way of course where she was ready to sleep alone. He had imagined lots of other stuffs which involved both of them but to actually have her here, in front of him, lying in his bed was too much. He closed his eyes and gulped. Worst part, his roommates had left on purpose for which he was both thankful and felt like wringing each one's neck.

When Shanaya did not get any response, she tilted herself on her left side with her head supported by her hands on the bed.

The scene in front of Rudra was too enticing as if she was inviting him. Unfortunately, she had no idea what she was doing to him. Especially by this particular action. By getting on her sides, she was providing him a complete view of her cleavage and a generous amount of her right boobs were exposed which she did not even acknowledge. He gulped harder and try not to stare at her cleavage. The blouse she had on was decent but now it was not helping him at all. He slowly proceeded towards her. Just like a predator to his prey. His eyes wandering between her eyes, lips, neck and cleavage.

Shanaya looked at him not understanding his silence. But when he proceeded towards her, something in his eyes had changed. Color may be? He looked... hungry? Reading someone's eyes was not her cup of tea. He could not be hungry just by seeing her since she was not food, of course.. Was she? And why was he so silent?

When he reached the bed, she started getting up, thinking he might not have liked her using his bed without asking him. But before she could utter anything, he said huskily:

"I want to see you..."

Confused Shanaya looked at him trying to decipher his meaning. He was already looking at her but then what else did he want to see.

"I am sorry, I..."

She was cut off in between when he kept his hands on her shoulder stopping her from getting up and making her lie down again.

"Has no one ever told you not to lie down in front of a guy Shanaya?" He asked in a hoarse voice.

It was Shanaya's turn to gulp now.

Her name..

It never felt so special before neither did she like it so much earlier. Was it his different way of saying it or was something special today.