Part 38: Taken for Granted?? Really??

AN:- As mentioned in earlier chapter, this chapter is dedicated to spinxx_ :) Thank you for your support and comments. Enjoy reading!!
******

Shanaya was still staring at her phone. What the hell had happened? One moment he was all naughty and the other, he broke up with her?

Really? Break up???

That nonsense, idiot man!!

What did he think of himself? He did not even listen to her and how could he even think that she would ask him to leave his friends. Was he out of his mind?

Apparently.

Did he even know that his friend circle was one of the major reasons for her attraction towards him? She herself had very less friends and he had too many. It was a quality that she had always wanted in herself but in order to protect herself and due to her reserve nature, she could never come out of the walls that she herself had created. And when she saw him being loved by so many people, she could not stop herself from getting affected.

What now??

Call him again. Of course!!

So she did. Called him. Once.. Twice.. Thrice...Ten times... Twenty.. And then his number went switched off.

Now this had actually broken her. She felt desperate, and every time she made next call she felt like she was losing a bit of self respect as well. But she did not stop. Not because she was desperate.

Because she loved him. He was her first.. in almost everything.. And she was not letting him go just because of one stupid misunderstanding.

So she waited and kept trying.. Finally when his number was switched on, she called again. The number of missed all reached to eighty five and then his mobile went switched off again.

She was up for most of the night crying and trying. She did not realize when she had fallen asleep.

But she was woken up by her mobile phone which was ringing.

****

Rudra had not expected this.

Never in his whole life.

That he would matter to someone this much.

That he would be centre of someone's world. Well, apart from his family..

He could not sleep for whole night and kept thinking about Shanaya. He was being serious about breaking up when she had brought his friends in between but he had not expected her to call like this. No one in his life had given him this special feeling. In that moment he felt like she would do anything for him, just to make him happy, just to be with him. No one had ever made him feel this special. No one had ever cried for him though many had cried because of him including Shanaya.

So he called Shanaya in the early morning itself and even before she could utter a single word, he shouted at her:

"Are you crazy?"

Silence. Maybe she was still sleepy.

"Who does like this?" He felt her sighing. Apparently, she was not sleepy but was trying to comprehend the situation. Sometimes, she was too slow to catch up with the things. Did she actually not believe that he would call her.

"Are you happy?" Shanaya's question in calm voice had taken him aback. Of course he was happy but she needed to know that.

"Why did you not sleep in night? And don't you get the message when someone is not picking the call that the person is not interested in talking to you?"

Hated- Really?On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara