Part- 14: Friends? No!!

"Did he never propose you?"

Silence.

"See. I told you. A guy can never be friends with a girl."

"Then what are you doing here? Why are you here?"

"I have no intentions of being friends with you."

Shanaya was taken aback by the statement he stated. And was clueless on what they were doing here.

"Then why are you here?"

"Just wanted to get to know you." He smirked. Again.

"Why?"

"I like observing, meeting different people."

"Really? There are so many people around. Why don't you go and get to know all of them?"

"I prefer one at a time."

"As I heard.. You are a player. I think I should be leaving."

"Would you like it if I entertain other girls along with you?"

"I am not like other girls and it does not matter whom you entertain. Just make sure that I am not one of them." And with that she got up.

"Sit down."

"What?"

"I said sit down."

"And why would I do what you ask?"

"Because you would not like it if I make you sit and just know that it would not be chair where you will be sitting after that." He was serious. She looked around and sat down silently. She did not want any attention.

And especially when he was going to make her sit on floor. How dared he? What he thought of himself when he said that if he made her sit down, it would not be on chair. She was fuming. No one had ever insulted her in such a way. It was difficult for her to control her tears.

"Don't worry. I would not have made you sit on the floor as well." He gave her a mysterious smile, knowing completely that she would not understand what he is conveying.

And with that she stared at him, with her big honey dripped eyes, curiosity evident in her eyes.

Her innocent mind would never let her think that he had another place in his mind he could make her sit and in that way, she would be very dangerously close to him.

"Oh Shanaya! What would I do with you." He thought holding her with his eyes.

It was then Rudra's mobile rang.

"Yes Mike."

"Oh okay."

"No, no issues at all."

"Oh! She is fine with me." And he winked at Shanaya who was listening with full attention.

"You enjoy bro." And he disconnected the call.

"I have good news for you. You are going to be alone with me for some more time. Apparently they both need some more privacy and as you can see this is a public place. So they left to one of Mike's friend's place who is not home."

"What? Natey is leaving me here?"

"No. She is not. She will be back once they get their needs fulfilled." He smirked at her.

"What needs? We are in a mall and they can get everything here."

"It is different kind of need sweetheart. I can show you if you come with me to such secluded place."

"Shut up. And don't call me by such names. And no, I am not coming alone with you anywhere."

"Are you scared of me?" He goaded her.

"No."

"Are you uncomfortable with me?"

"No!" With each response she was getting hyper.

"Oh! So you are quite comfortable with me. That's great." He smirked at her.

"No!"

"What? You said you are not uncomfortable with me, now you are saying that you are not comfortable with me. Are you confused?"

"Yes. I mean no. How does this matter to you?" She was frustrated by now.

He moved closer so that he could inhale her scent and said slowly but very clearly to her:

"Of course it matters. Its about us."

Now Shanaya was not only frustrated by how her body and mind were not coordinating with each other but was also breathing heavily. With great difficulty she said:

"There is no us."

Rudra moved a bit closer and closed his eyed to inhale her warm breath. This was killing him but he still wanted to do that. There was no escape.. He wanted to tease her, see her reaction even at the cost of his tightness in the pant.

"Really? That does not mean that there will never be any us. WE were having brunch; WE are together at this moment."

"Excuse me. I need to use washroom." And with that she ran without waiting for his reply.

He followed her. Not following exactly, he himself needed to get relaxed.

Shanaya took forever to come out of the washroom. At a distance, she saw Rudra and got angry instantly thinking that he followed her till washroom. She marched towards him furiously.

__________________________________________________________________________

So.. What do you think?

Has Rudra crossed his limit or is he going to get slapped?

Which character do you love more?