Part 37: Mission Shanaya

AN:- As mentioned in earlier chapter, this chapter is dedicated to cybull02  :) Thank you for your support and comments. Enjoy reading!!    
******

Rudra had gone back to his shell. He would not express much and if Shanaya tried to understand him, he would confuse her more. This was time when he could not let her understand him the way he read her. It was not good for his health at all. He had started playing mind games with her so that he could help her in making decisions but in the cases where he was not concerned. She was succeeding in understanding the people and situations whenever others were concerned but when it came to him, she was failing always which was completely fine with him. And it infuriated her to no extent.

Not only that, whenever she shared any incidence from the hostel, he would make her guilty. He would criticize her to no extent, even raise fingers at her thought process and her so called sophisticated society. He had been too crude and had not failed to call her spoiled brat as well.

"Do you take me as a fucking asshole who will go with whatever nonsense you say. Don't you try to make me understand. I can read you like an open book so don't you even think of manipulating me. Don't forget that I have much more experience than you. You can't fool me."

This was when she had tried explaining one of her careless actions.

"Talking to you is waste if time."

This would be said to her when she would keep quiet after failed attempts of justifying herself.

"You don't deserve to be treated well or loved."

"Your thinking is too low."

"Don't try to play innocent with me, I know you are not."

And so on....

Initially Shanaya would cry on each statements but slowly she got accustomed to such words until he would find something new.

The changes in Rudra had made Shanaya wonder. She had cried so many times the way he wronged and judged her. She could not understand why he was behaving this way but then when she would calm herself down, she would realize that most of the things, especially where her actions were concerned, his points would be much more practical, only that could have been pointed out in a better way.

It is human nature to point out someone's mistake or blame someone but it is difficult to figure out our own errors. It is very easy to blame someone when something goes wrong or if anything is not according to our wish but we fail to see our own mistakes.

And that was what Shanaya needed to learn. Everything was done for her, she did not need to do a single work for herself except her studies. Not only that, she never minded if she went rude at some point.

But these things were not acceptable where Rudra was concerned. He had a big circle and he would not tolerate her going rude with anyone, be it his friends or family. He knew she was diamond but he needed to shape it. He also knew that the way he was behaving, she was not used to it but any other way with her would not have served the purpose. He understood his words hurt her but that was fine with him till his purpose of making her strong, decisive and a bit social. He had made sure to see her every week since that would be the only time he would be gentle to her or make her laugh, treat her like a princess, tease her or kiss her whereas on the phone calls he would criticize her to no extent.

Kiss!! That word itself made him refresh the most recent incidence.

*****

One day they were having their everlasting argument over better gender while entering Rudra's room. Rudra was in favor of guys being better than girls whereas Shanaya thought otherwise. Shanaya was about to sit on the chair next to his study table when Rudra said:

Hated- Really?On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara