Part 30

A.N: As mentioned in previous chapters, this chapter is dedicated to DamonKiss for comments and votes.

Thank you for your interest, votes, comments n suggestions. Enjoy reading!!

Rudra was pacing in his room with his hands in his hairs. What the hell had he done!! Was not it his decision to be practical and keep things slow and light. That girl makes him do things that he would never do in his proper state of his mind.

Was he already losing his mind then?? 

The answer looked scary so he decided to leave it there.

What now??

What he told her was right! Hell!! Much more than that. Her body reaction too didn't go unnoticed. The way she responded to his touch wanted him to cross all the limits with her.

If only he could taste her lips today...

Holding her so close.. Still he could not do anything...

His control and sanity was going out of the window every time he was near her. As if it was not difficult for him already.

Why was he torturing himself like that?

But the feeling was magical!!

Oh god!! Help him... And save her..

He did not know how long he could control himself. He rubbed his face in frustration. Luckily, he had no means to contact Shanaya at present or else... But again, he was going to see her tomorrow. Thanks to his friend who planned group outing.. Again!

He already had lots on his plate for coming week. House hunting being the first. He had already talked to a few estate agents. After tomorrow's group outing, he would be going to look for a house. Though he still could live in the hostel but that would not give him the space he needed for himself.

Next day, he was excited to see Shanaya, her expressions. Yesterday, it was great! What he did not expect was she was behaving as if nothing had happened till she saw him approaching her. Her eyes got wide as if she recalled something and turned around. He smiled inwardly... As he approached, it was Lax who beamed at him and informed that Shanaya wanted to buy a mobile. The news had taken him by surprise.

Was it after yesterday's event that she had finally decided it? Wow!! If that was the case then..

As if on cue, Lax added that Shanaya's parents could not live without talking to her.

Oh!! So that was the case.

But still he was happy.

They all entered the shop together to purchase one mobile and everyone gave suggestios as per their own liking. While manager of the shop was finding it difficult to maintain the silence, the sales persons showed the new arrivals with full enthusiasm till they realized that the group wanted just one mobile. Finally what seemed like an eternity, Rudra suggested the one for her. Though he offered to pay for her but knowing her by now, he knew she would decline and she did. She used her own card for the payment. After that they looked for a number. Apparently, there was a new network offering couple sim which meant that those two cards would have cheapest call rate per minute. He did not need any other plan. This was the best even though they were not a couple. He knew she won't be able to get a number on her student id and since she was new to the place, she did not had any other ID. So, he used his ID to get the two sim. And gave the one to her without informing her about the couple plan.

And rest of their day spent just in roaming, having fun and snacking.

Shanaya was silent most of the times whenever Rudra was around. Though with others, she was mingling like always. Was she avoiding him or nervous? He doubted the former part but needed to be confirmed. And for this, he did not need to do much. He did not need any girl to make her jealous, the trick was lost on her, he knew that. So, he played the game her way.

Hated- Really?On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara