Part 36: Another Decision?

AN:- As mentioned in earlier chapter, this chapter is dedicated to prettydamnok :) Thank you for your support and comments. Enjoy reading!!  

Rudra was going more insane day by day. He was missing her too much. But could not let her know how vulnerable she made him. That was why he would respond late whenever she texted him. It was true that he would be with his friends but this was first time that his mind was always occupied. Thanks to his presence of mind that he had not made fool out of himself in front of his friends so far. It was just a couple of them who understood how he actually felt; rest thought that he was completely indifferent which was good for him.

He liked the fact that she was taking so much of risk every night just for him. This time also he was sitting with his friends and was making Shanaya wait for his reply when his phone beeped again.

Getting restless for him? He was amused at the thought. Not only her eyes, face but even her text messages showed how easy she was to read. his friends and was making Shanaya wait for his reply when his phone beeped again.

Getting restless for him? He was amused at the thought. Not only her eyes, face but even her text messages showed how easy she was to read. It fueled his pride and he read her next text lazily.

"I saw Vashishtha today." He re- read it. Then again. He closed his eyes and then again read it to make sure that he had not misunderstood the message.

No chance! It was written very clearly.

The message had made him furious and extremely jealous.

What was he doing there? Did they meet? Did they talk? And his imagination took a new level making him raged with anger.

"Why are you telling me this?"

"Just like that."

What?? Was she enjoying this? Did she have any idea how much he was missing her and waiting for her to return asap?

"What do you mean by just like that?"

"I just informed, it does not have any meaning."

"Do you take me as a fool?"

"What?? No!! Sorry that was a mistake. Cam we talk something else?"

"You started this! Tell me do you share similar kind of relationship with him like you share with me?"

He knew he was going too far but he could not control himself.

And when there was no response, it just added more to his enraged state. How he wished to get her back to himself.

Yes, he was jealous... And now, insecure as well. She did not know what she was. She could make any guy to go on his knees and this was her so called best friend who had proposed her.

"Answer me."

"How dare you?"

"I can dare and can do much more. Tell me what's going on!"

"You are getting on my nerves. Let's talk tomorrow."

What!! He was getting on her nerves. And what about her?

"I am asking you something Shanaya."

"And I answered you. If someone else would have asked such a question, I would have not let it go. I am going to pretend, for the first and last time, that you did not raise your stupid finger on my character. Good night."

He knew he was being unreasonable. He trusted her and he knew he should not have asked such question to her. He knew she was pure, innocent but mere mention of that name had made him go to extremes. He was jealous beyond limits and angry that she was sharing the fact as if it meant nothing to any of them. Even he needed time to clear his mind. He had made a mistake.