4. It's Not True

^^Mike is wearing that outfit. I love how he looks in that picture

~M I K E~
"Mike come on!" Jaime whined. "I'm going! I'm going." I put cologne on, I was feeling myself. I smiled in the mirror, I sighed. 'She's my girlfriend...' I couldn't get that out of my head, what if it is true? Imagine seeing them together? 'It's not true. It not true.' I kept telling myself. "I'm ready." I mumbled. "Don't be sad brotha! It's probably not true, Andy is an asshole." Vic said as he put his hand on my shoulder, I smiled.
~~~~~~~~
We arrived at the party, we didn't know no one. Why do I have to be such a loser? We sat at this long bench. There was bonfires, beer, weed, so much food, and different type of music. "So what do we do now?" Tony asked, standing kind of awkward. "I don't know" I mumbled. "You guys never been to a party?" Vic asked. We all nodded. Vic sighed, "Okay well don't you guys talk to other people?" "No." Vic sighed again. "Okay will first you guys have to talk..." Vic's voice faded away as I saw Catherine. I smiled. She was drinking with Jack, Alex, Matty, George, and Andy. I frowned, but I kept staring. Until Andy saw me and he smirked. He went up to Catherine and kissed her. Like actually kissed her. Their lips touching! I looked away, not wanting to see what happened next. I stood up, I felt like someone stabbed me in the heart, it became difficult for me to breathe. "Woah, Mike! Are you okay?" Vic asked me. "Y-Yeah I'm f-fine." We heard footsteps passing by us. "Hey are you okay?" A beautiful voice said. I looked up and it was her, Catherine, with a concerned expression. I smiled, "Y-Yeah I think so." She smiled, "Okay are you sure?" Her sweet voice gave me butterflies. "Yeah." I said, my breathing seemed pretty normal now. "You know you still want me!" Andy yelled as he took a sip of his beer. Catherine rolled her eyes, "He's so annoying." She chuckled. Everything around me stopped, the only thing I could focus is on her beautiful smile.