14. Good Morning

~C A T H E R I N E~
I was woken up by a pounding in my head. Fuck. I was in the back of my car. I tried to move, but I felt someone's arms were wrapped around me.
Please don't tell me I slept with a stranger. Please don't- Mike.
Mike's arms were wrapped around me, we were covered in a fluffy blanket. Is this Mike's hoodie? He's so warm. I laid back down only focusing on his heart beat. How his chest would rise up and down, soft snores escaping through his mouth- I was interrupted by a lump in my stomach, signaling me that I was about to throw up if I don't get out of here. I quickly pushed myself off Mike, making sure I didn't hurt him. I opened the back door and ran outside. Liquids passed through my throat, exiting my mouth. Yuck. "Hey you okay?" A sleepy Mike asked as he pulled my hair back. His voice sounded deeper, which was hot. "Y-Yeah. Thanks." I said as we walked back to my car. We leaned against the side of the car. "Is this your hoodie Mike?" Mike smiled, making me feel that weird feeling in my stomach. "Yeah you said you were cold last night so I gave you my hoodie." "Thanks, I didn't say anything stupid last night?" I chuckled. "You don't remember?" Mike asked, sounding sad. He scratched the back of his neck, "W-Well you told me that your dad isn't dead. T-That you miss him. Then we just chilled until you passed out and I carried you back to your car." He finished. "Oh." I mumbled. No one knows about my dad, except Jack. Mike stood in front of me, "Don't worry. Your secret is safe with me. I promise."