22. Timelapse

~C A T H E R I N E~
Two months. Two months since Mike asked me out and changed my life. No kidding. I finally get along with Steve, Nick, and my mom. I really wanna know where my dad is, but every time I mention him, my mom changes the subject. It pisses me off, but I love the comfort of my mom. I just wanna see my dad. Anyways, enough of this sad shit. We fuckin graduated. We're out of this dumb ass place. Also, I'm so happy! I couldn't be any happier. Mike. He's the reason why I'm still alive. He's my happiness and after all these years, I finally found it.
"Mikey!" I squealed as I ran to him and cuddled against his chest. He chuckled and pecked my lips. "You're excited, beautiful?" I blushed. *click* I looked to the side. Jack was standing there with a cheesy smile plastered on his face. "Sorry. You guys are just perfect!" Tony came up to us, "We fuckin graduated! Guys! We need to go to Travis's party." We all looked at him. "Okay, the guy that never talks." Mike said. We all chuckled. "Aight, let's take my car, smoke a blunt, and head to Travis's pad." The guys nodded. We all headed to my car, Jack rolled it up and lit it up. Mike held my hand and kissed me. For the first time in my life, I felt alive. I smiled between the kiss. If  this is love then love is easy. Right?