6. The Sun Is Out

~C A T H E R I N E~
I yawned as I looked at the beautiful sky through my window. I smiled. Saturday. What to do? I looked at my phone and had a text message from Jack.
Jack🖕🏼😝💘:
I have a drunk Alex, pls halp!
I chuckled at the text, it was sent five minutes ago.
Me: where are you guys?
I got up to brush my teeth, right when I put toothpaste on my brush, my text tone went off.
Jack🖕🏼😝💘:
At my house! Hurry!
Me: lol omy
I wasn't on my way, I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I headed to my closet and decided to go with a loose black tank top with some Jean booty shorts. I headed downstairs, Yolanda and Steve were in the living room. I mentally rolled my eyes. I grabbed a pop tart, I was headed outside when Steve stopped me. "Young lady, I want to talk to you about last night." Steve said. I groaned, "What?" I stood in front of them. "Nick told us that you came home drunk last night, wanna explain?" Stupid prick!
"I don't have to explain anything, you're not my dad." I said as I opened the door to leave. "Well I've been here longer than your dad. Why? Cause he left!" I glared at Steve. "My dad didn't leave, he got kicked out. Get your facts straight before you wanna talk shit to me." I slammed the door and headed to Jack's house. Nick is gonna pay for this. I parked at Jack's driveway, I just wanted to clear my mind. I went inside Jack's door since he never locks his door. "Jack!" I yelled. "In here!" Jack's voice came from his bathroom. I passed through his living room, Alex was throwing up in the toilet. "Gross." I said as I covered my nose, "he's still drunk?" I asked. Jack nodded, "he still kept on drinking." Alex stopped throwing up, I went up to him and cleaned around his mouth. "You need some rest, buddy." I said as Jack and I picked him up and took him to Jack's bedroom. We sat down on his couch, Jack started rolling up a joint. He looked back at me and smiled. "What?" I asked as I chuckled. "So what's up with you and Mike?