10. Speechless

~C A T H E R I N E~
'If I were you I'd put that away.
See, you're just wasted and thinking 'bout the past again. Darling you'll be okay...'
Vic stared into my eyes and smiled. It's like if he knew. He knew that I've picked up a blade before and put it against my bare skin. I know how to control my feelings, but this song? This song is giving me mixed emotions.
"Catherine?" Someone shook me lightly, it was Mike. "Vic? Where did you hear this song?" I whispered. "It's my song." He chuckled. "Your song? Like you thought of these lyrics?" Vic nodded. "Vic that was beautiful!" Vic blushed, "Thanks." I sat back down, "Do you play any instruments?" Tony asked. He's so quiet. "Well my dad was going to teach me how to play the ukulele, but that was a long time ago." I mumbled. "Where's your dad?" Jaime asked. I looked down, "He died." I lied. I felt guilty. "Oh I'm sorry." Jaime said. "It's fine, you didn't know." I smiled. "Wanna go get ice cream?" Mike asked. "Sure." We all got up and headed to my car. The only ice cream shop around here was the one that my dad use to take me. I haven't been here, in a long time. I gripped on the steering wheel as all my childhood memories with my dad came in mind. I sighed. A little bell ranged as we entered the door. "Hi, what can I get you guys?" The women behind the counter asked. The scent of the ice cream shop gave me more memories with my dad. How we would always go to the old railroad and eat our ice cream there. Oh, how I miss his hugs. I miss my dad, so much. I wish I can hug him one more time.
"And for you, young lady?"
"Gold Medal Ribbon, please."