27. A day with Jack

C A T H E R I N E
"I'm telling you, Cat. Go talk to Mike. I promise you'll feel better." Jack said as he passed me the blunt. "I mean, our anniversary is in a couple of weeks. You know what I should do?" I asked, with a grin. "I should put all our pictures together from Prom to now." I mumbled. I sighed. "I don't know what happened. Mike and I were fuckin happy." Jack side hugged me. "Remember when we were kids you fell down the slide at the park?" Jack and I started laughing. "Oh yeah. That was hilarious." Our laughs soon turned into silence. "Jack, don't you ever wonder what the kid version of us would think about ourselves?" Jack exhaled the smoke. "All the time"
"Like never in a million years, I would see myself smoking weed." Jack chuckled. "Same, but look at us. We're potheads." I laughed. "Yeah. That's crazy." "Catherine! We should go watch Rogue One!" I jumped in the air. "Yes! Let's go." Jack and I walked down the roof into my room. I grabbed my backpack, "Here roll up some joints." I said as I tossed him the bag of weed and joint papers. Jack rolled up the joints and I grabbed the eye drops. We headed downstairs, "Mom, imma go with Jack to the movies."
"Okay sweetie, be good."
"Okay mom!" I yelled as Jack closed the door. "What are the times for Rogue One?" Jack took out his phone, "6:45, 7:15, and 7:35." I checked the time, 6:35.
"We'll go to the 7:15 one, but let's go buy chips and drinks."
"Wooo! We're watching Rogue One! This is the best day ever!"
Jack yelled. "Where are we going Jack!?" I yelled. "To go watch Rogue One!" "Fuck yeah we are!" "Okay connect your phone, I like your music." Jack said.
'Lay where you're laying.
Don't make a sound..."

A/N: Okay so I haven't seen Rogue One so don't spoil it for me lol but I just know its amazing :) hope you guys are enjoying this book, any thoughts??