12. The Real Her

~C A T H E R I N E~
Everything was going fine, what went wrong? Where did I go wrong? Don't fall in love. Don't. Mike is going to break your heart, just like Bryan, Dean, Gabriel, and Andy, I hate them.
~F L A S H B A C K~
I headed to Andy's house, I wish I didn't. I was going to knock, but the door was cracked open. The worst thoughts came through my head. 'Did Andy get robbed?' 'What if they killed him?' My thoughts were wrong, he was on top of a girl, fucking her as she was moaning in pleasure.
'A-Andy?' I choked out. He quickly got off of her, I tried to run, but I couldn't. Andy put on his boxers, 'Catherine. It meant nothing to me, I promise-' I swallowed the lump in my throat, 'Just forget it.' I mumbled. I left Andy's house, without saying another word.
~E N D  O F  F L A S H B A C K~
I hate that feeling, that feeling of worthlessness, of not being good enough. That's when I lost control over myself. I started cutting myself, I was a drunken asshole, and I smoked weed everyday. I was heartbroken freshmen. The only person by my side was my best friend, Jack.
I exhaled the smoke as I took a drink out of my 'Jack Daniels,' Drinking and smoking make me forget the things I want to forget. For example, Mike. But Mike is different. His piercings, how they shine under the moonlight. How he's mostly covered in tattoos, I love them. Even better, his smile. Every time I'm with him he smiles making me smile. Mike always makes me smile, he makes me forget about my problems.
I stopped myself from thinking about Mike. I reached over my phone and dialed Jack.
"Hey C, what's up?"
"I know it's been a couple of weeks, but I think I like Mike."

~ A/N ~
Okay so I rewrote chapter 12 because I didn't like how it came out. Hopefully, this is a better version of it. So vote and comment, thank you! 😄