18. The Kiss

~M I K E~
I blew the smoke out of my mouth once I inhaled it.
*click* "This picture is dope."
(Picture above^)
I chuckled. I gently took the camera away from her. The picture was perfect. "You like it?" I smiled, "I love it. You're so talented." I saw Catherine blush. "Thanks." She hid her flushed bright pink cheeks with her hair. I chuckled. I put a strand of her hair behind her ear. "You're so adorable when you blush." I gulped as I realized what I just said. Catherine looked up at me, it felt like time stopped.
With Catherine's eyes locked on Mike, she took a step closer. Mike wasn't sure his heart had ever pounded so fast in his life. For a fleeting moment Catherine noticed a small scar on Mike's nose, wondering how he got it. She wanted to know everything about the boy standing in front of her. In fact, they both wanted to know each other's secrets, but most of all, they wanted to feel each other's lips on them. Just as the longing became unbearable, Catherine's lips met Mike. The warmth of  their mouth sent sparks flow through their body. Catherine threw her hands around Mike's neck as she lost herself in his soft lips. And just as the kiss was over, they noticed each other's surrounding.
I rubbed the back of my neck. "That was umm wonderful."
"Yeah it was. Wanna watch a movie?" "Sure." Catherine walked over her tv and put on a movie. I laid down on her bed, couple minutes later, Catherine joined me too. She cuddled up against me. Smiling as I wrapped my arm around her body. My cheeks hurt from smiling as I couldn't stop thinking about the  kiss, It kept replaying in my head. I looked down at Catherine, her eyes sparkling under the moonlight. If only you knew how much I love you.