20. Prom?

~C A T H E R I N E~
I opened the metal doors that lead to the front of the school. I sighed. Finally. I saw Mike walking towards me, fireworks exploding in my stomach as he smiled at me. I smiled back. "Hey Cat, I wanna show you something." I nodded, "Okay." He smiled. "Great. Follow me." After a few minutes, we were at the football field. Mike got behind me and put his hand in front of my eyes, covering them. "No peeking, okay?" I giggled. "Okay." Mike lead me for a few minutes until he uncovered my eyes. Tony, Jaime, Vic, and Jack were there, holding a sign that read, "You Giraffe Me Crazy! Wanna Go To Prom With Me?" I smiled and looked back. "Y-You wanna go with me?" I choked up. He smiled and nodded. I pecked his lips, "Yes. I'll go to prom with you." Mike looked into my eyes and caressed my cheek. He leaned down and kissed me. I'm scared to love Mike, but he makes me feel normal. I'm never sad when I'm around him. I smile and I actually feel happy. What if this time it'll be different? Mike and I separated. I smiled up at him. The guys came up to us, all chanting awww. I rolled my eyes. "Okay love birds, I'm starving let's go eat pancakes!" Jack yelled. "Yes! I know this diner that sells amazing pancakes." I said. Mike chuckled, "Pancakes at this time?" "Yeah. What's the problem?" I asked. Mike held my hand. "Nothing. Let's go eat pancakes." I counted all of us, we were six. "One of you guys have to lay down cause not all of us fit in my car." I said. "Tony you have to lay down." Tony nodded, "No. Vic! He's the smallest." We all chuckled. "Fine. I'll lay down." Vic sighed. Mike wrapped his arm around my shoulder. I cuddled against him as we walked to my car. It feels nice to be loved.